notglory
Go to solution Solved by Life is a Bitch,

1: My ingame name: GLORY
2: My SteamIDSteam ID: 76561198319093056
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: Life is a Bitch
4: What server did it happen on: ZE
5: Map: Cosmo canyon
6: Time and date: 10 Minutes ago of this report time and date
7: Explanation of the situation: Life is a Bitch revived seal for no reason and made him a human, I called for an admin to slay him since the only admin was Life is a Bitch and he is ignorant of his abuse + does not want to slay seal and fix his abuse. He gagged me for 3 days for unjustified period and reason. Senior admins should be far from abusing since they are the one who deal with abusive admins. 
8: Proofhttps://bans.nide.gg/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:179413664&advType=steamid&Submit

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
  • Solution

Hello Glory,
First you joined after the fight so had no clue of what happened. The revive was justified.
They played with smoovy and did a mistake. So seal been slayed, then he apologies and asked for being revived.
Then you joined. And you insta cried like Karen like you always do. You not even tried to talk (you actually asked that ONCE in chat without any context while joining in middle of a round). Finally you insta make a report. 
You been gagged cause you always cry and use calladmin as it is something that can be used whenever you want. It is abused and you been punished for that. Since calladmin should not be seen as something fun, it is a long punishment regarding your comms block history.
The gag will stay unless management reviewed my decision.
Edit : just switching to 1 day. but next time this is 1 week so its a deal
Have a good day (letting topic open since this is the only way you can use to communicate with people).

• Like 2

• Server Admin
3 hours ago, notglory said:

1: My ingame name: GLORY
2: My SteamIDSteam ID: 76561198319093056
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: Life is a Bitch
4: What server did it happen on: ZE
5: Map: Cosmo canyon
6: Time and date: 10 Minutes ago of this report time and date
7: Explanation of the situation: Life is a Bitch revived seal for no reason and made him a human, I called for an admin to slay him since the only admin was Life is a Bitch and he is ignorant of his abuse + does not want to slay seal and fix his abuse. He gagged me for 3 days for unjustified period and reason. Senior admins should be far from abusing since they are the one who deal with abusive admins. 
8: Proofhttps://bans.nide.gg/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:179413664&advType=steamid&Submit

Its always funny how you instantly fall into your own conclusions without even proper context or asking for it, instead you make report or calladmin or some other bullshit like that. I suggest you start shutting your mouth more often before crying Glory, especially if youre not fully sure about context of why something is happening.