I have some problems in game

Park
Go to solution Solved by CrazyChris,

Hi.

First, I apologize for my bad English because I use a translator.

I have one question and two problems.

(1) Can I do data-migration my non-steam account to the steam account? (credits, items, vip, etc..)

Since a few years ago, all cs:s zb servers in Korea had disappeared and I couldn't even play foreign servers. Because, downloading basic information of foreign server took at least 30 minutes up to an hour.

I refunded the cs:s and recently found a non-steam that supports quick download so I'm playing this server.

Now I know the ip of this server, I will buy cs:s on steam and will play with that account.

The one thing I regret is that I purchased a lots of items and donated to non-steam account because this server is so fun that I forgot what to do.

Is there a way to solve the problem?

(2) The !vip function has suddenly stopped working since a few days ago.

and I can't use some function. (like !ahh, !dolphin .. etc)

1.jpg.37374575ddb4a63a6b3205de535ece3e.jpg

(3) My spray suddenly appears here and there on a particular map since a few days ago.

Even though I change the spray, there is still a problem on map of lila_panic type. (you can check the name of map on image)

2.thumb.jpg.e75d3857019746af03c5bef6335a95a6.jpg

Thank you for reading. I like this server so I want to keep playing. Good server, good admins, good users.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Park said:

Hi.

(1) Can I do data-migration my non-steam account to the steam account? (credits, items, vip, etc..)

Since a few years ago, all cs:s zb servers in Korea had disappeared and I couldn't even play foreign servers. Because, downloading basic information of foreign server took at least 30 minutes up to an hour.

I refunded the cs:s and recently found a non-steam that supports quick download so I'm playing this server.

Now I know the ip of this server, I will buy cs:s on steam and will play with that account.

The one thing I regret is that I purchased a lots of items and donated to non-steam account because this server is so fun that I forgot what to do.

(3) My spray suddenly appears here and there on a particular map since a few days ago.

Even though I change the spray, there is still a problem on map of lila_panic type. (you can check the name of map on image)

Thank you for reading. I like this server so I want to keep playing. Good server, good admins, good users.

2 hours ago, Park said:

Hi.

Yeah its the same happening to me as Non-Steam after this New Nide System Updates occur (I had played for years in this same Non-Steam Id that it is working fine until this New System Updates came. I can't even had access in playing torchlight in the game like !a !dolhpin !pika etc. Also another problem is that i can't even save the skins as default that i chosed (During rejoin server or going nextmap again It return into Normal Default ZM Skins and Human Skins) 😭

I had already report this issue to HOBBITEN and RUSHAWAY

3 minutes ago, Murdock said:

Yeah its the same happening to me as Non-Steam after this New Nide System Updates occur (I had played for years in this same Non-Steam Id that it is working fine until this New System Updates came. I can't even had access in playing torchlight in the game like !a !dolhpin !pika etc. Also another problem is that i can't even save the skins as default that i chosed (During rejoin server or going nextmap again It return into Normal Default ZM Skins and Human Skins) 😭

I had already report this issue to HOBBITEN and RUSHAWAY

you have same problem like me.

when I try to use sound cmd (like !ahh), it displayed me:0 required:2

and also every round my zb, hm skin on !zclass were reset.

It's was hassle, but I typed it every time, so I didn't write it down in the post.

but there are people who have the same problem...

I bought the software because I'm going to play this server longer anyway.

35 minutes ago, Park said:

you have same problem like me.

when I try to use sound cmd (like !ahh), it displayed me:0 required:2

and also every round my zb, hm skin on !zclass were reset.

It's was hassle, but I typed it every time, so I didn't write it down in the post.

but there are people who have the same problem...

I bought the software because I'm going to play this server longer anyway.

Yeah, this happends during the New Nide System Updates thingy in CS:S Nide ZE Servers. I try to play the torchlight feature in VIP but it says "You Level 0 Required Level 2 thingy'' (Rushaway and Hobbiten already try to fix me by access me to Level 2 but in another days later after Rejoin Server it Became Level 0 VIP Access. (It works only like temporary access in a few days after that returns to Level 0 VIP again) 

Also yeah, every round my Zombie and Human skins on !zclass were reset also During Rejoin Server or Going into Nextmap

Edited by Murdock

• Developer

@ ire  reported my the same issue on Revival server. 
We will perform some debug and test today to try to find out the issue and fix it asap.

We will notify you when its fixed and will extended the vip of impacted user. 

10 minutes ago, .Rushaway said:

@ ire  reported my the same issue on Revival server. 
We will perform some debug and test today to try to find out the issue and fix it asap.

We will notify you when its fixed and will extended the vip of impacted user. 

Thank you for your help.

Keep in mind that torchlight has a time out. When it is used excessively it gets automatically disabled for 120 sec. So, if you're trying to use it's commands during that time it won't work anyway.

• Server Admin
  • Solution

1. Data migration poses a potential risk of a transfer suddenly f*cking up along the way. You're better off starting from scratch. However, whatever existing items you had in shop, as I did tell you before, send @ ire a DM & explain your situation in detail. You should either get some credits, or the existing items that you had in your inventory get purchased for you.

1 hour ago, CrazyChris said:

1. 데이터 마이그레이션은 도중에 갑자기 전송이 중단될 위험이 있습니다. 처음부터 시작하는 것이 더 좋습니다. 하지만 이전에 말씀드린 대로 매장에 있던 기존 품목이 무엇이든 보내주세요.@ ire DM으로 상황을 자세히 설명해주세요. 크레딧을 얻거나 인벤토리에 있던 기존 항목을 구매해야 합니다.

Yes, I sent a DM to ire.

Now I can enjoy the game without any problems.

Thank you for all the answers above.

Edited by Park