Locked EvilHack zloy

_zloy_

• Server Admin

• Game name: EvilHack zloy.
    User login in Discord: zzzloyy#8503
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77421458
    (Which server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server? ?) :zr
    Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

1. Why are you interested in applying for an Administrator position?

1.I have a different time zone, and therefore, when they come to the server, several players cheat, but all the admins are offline, and it also happens that they destroy my props or someone else.
    2. What time zone are you active in (North America or EU time)?

2. from approximately 12 o'clock at night to 10 am 
    3. How long have you been playing in the language in which language to apply?

3.2 years
    4 How experienced are you in the game mode you applied for?

4. I play the way I think I have enough experience.
    5. Do you have administration experience?

5.I bought an admin panel on another continent and have some experience
    6.Do you have any other skills such as (mapping, plugins, drawing, video editing, etc.)

6.I don’t really understand maps, but since I want to become an admin for the first time, I promise, if I succeed, I’ll try for the benefit of the server

Edited by _zloy_
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super 1

Let's be honest in this case,

After seeing you active time to time in server. Unfortunately you one of them that breaking rules and trolls all the time, when you see no admins online you go for boosting and breaking props and shooting. For me i don't like this type of players in the server 

-1 from me 

• Angry 2

• Server Admin
Just now, Dark said:

Давайте будем честными в этом случае.

После того, как время от времени видел тебя активным на сервере. К сожалению, вы один из тех, кто постоянно нарушает правила и троллит. Когда вы не видите в сети администраторов, вы начинаете повышать, ломать реквизит и стрелять. Лично мне не нравятся такие игроки на сервере. 

-1 от меня 

Whaaaat This never happened before, you’re just taking revenge because you also submitted an application and I gave you -1.But you wrote +1 on my behalf to yourself, I gave it after the fact and not because of his desire

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin
Just now, _zloy_ said:

Что этого никогда не было раньше, вы просто отомстили, потому что вы также подали заявление, и я дал вам -1. Но вы написали +1 от моего имени себе, я дал его после факта, а не из -за его желания

Tejom knows it was you, he can confirm it

• Haha 1

• Server Admin
Just now, sparks said:

bro please fix formatting in your application and please consider using another one online translator

check 

I redid it

• Server Admin

Hello dear @ _zloy_ 👋🌹,

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so first of all I will be honest like always, 

in the beginning, you are a good and calm player, and I have known you for like 2 years on the server, almost since 2021, so also there is no problem at all with your style/behavior with others or anything else like these shit things, etc., At least I didn't see you harassing others or annoying players, or causing any problems on the server or being very Toxic Or childish and immature behavior etc etc, Throughout these two years, so your behavior/style is still good, and about your 
active time On the server, honestly, in the past (months ago), you were not very active, but at the present time, I see your active become very good on the server these days/weeks, and this is good!, and yea you will  learn more and a lot things etc and quickly with your Trail admin, and this will be very easy. As I see, you are a calm and understanding person and you can learn quickly and listen. This is what is important, so I do not see any problem in you to be on the team at all and to prove yourself more will be with your Trial admin. You just need a little bit learning and that's not really a problem It's normal, because this is your start as a Trial Admin in the beginning I / We will help you on this of course in/as a/our Team, so let's give him a chance and lets see, there is still hope, soo yeah that's it!,

So Take (+1) From me and good luck bro (ツ),

Regards🌹(ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-electro.gif

amazing-spiderman.gif

amazing-spiderman-fly.gif

Edited by DJSpider-MaN Suleiman 2023
5tr4MoN10vs7AF
  • Like 3

• Server Admin

As per usual with any applicant that applies for adminship on ZR, I'm giving my 100% honest opinion based on each answer thay you provided.

1. Your answer is off to what the question is answering.

2. It asked for the time zone that you play from, not the hours that you play.

3. Nothing to say on 3. Pretty self-explanatory.

4. Same applies to 4 as I mentioned on 3.

5. "I bought admin on another continent."

I wasn't aware that admin was being soldnin another continent (i.e, Africa). Must be cool to buy adminship in another continent. I'd have loved to buy adminship from Antarctica.

6. Same reason as #1.

You're a good player, but assessing each answer, I'm gonna have to go on the negative side of the spectrum.

Final verdict? -1 from me

Edited by CrazyChris
Few typos & missed words in between.
  • Like 1

• Server Admin
Just now, CrazyChris said:

As per usual with any applicant that applies for adminship on ZR, I'm giving my 100% honest opinion based on each answer thay you provided.

1. Your answer is off to what the question is answering.

2. It asked for the time zone that you play from, not the hours that you play.

3. Nothing to say on 3. Pretty self-explanatory.

4. Same applies to 4 as I mentioned on 3.

5. "I bought admin on another continent."

I wasn't aware that admin was being soldnin another continent (i.e, Africa). Must be cool to buy adminship in another continent. I'd have loved to buy adminship from Antarctica.

6. Same reason as #1.

You're a good player, but assessing each answer, I'm gonna have to go on the negative side of the spectrum.

Final verdict? -1 from me

I don’t see the point in going to work as an admin if it’s needed for show-off or impressions, I really want to make the server better, also get to know the team and move on.if I can't write something in English, but I will understand what to do, I'm a reasonable guy, I have a lot of ideas, thoughts, I'm not very good at English, but I understand a lot, well, I'll try to do my best, I hope , they will believe me and I will prove that I’m not just saying that.To be honest, I wrote an application quickly, and I understood that I had been playing for 2 years and they would take me 50/50, but I didn’t think that I needed to take it so seriously.Still, thank you for your honesty, it surpasses everything, even if -1, I recognize my mistakes and can correct them.I also want to say that I am involved in mapping. So far so good. but I haven't fully figured it out yet.

Edited by _zloy_
  • Like 2

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello @ _zloy_

After considering your admin application, and you as a person, we want to inform you that your application is Denied.
But unfortunetly we have seen that you break the rules, for example: shooting others players props so many times when Admins are offline on the server so that's the main reason why we think that you don't deserve to become an Admin.
Hopefully you will change this and we will have a pleasure to welcome you in our team as Admin in the future.

Regards,
ZR LSA Team.

• Thanks 1