Locked Here we go again

WeeeD

• Server Admin

Required:

• Ingame Nickname:WeeeD
  • Discord username:weeed#0317
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:706852775
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? 

Most of the time there is no admins online when im playing 

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? 

EU

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

For like 4 years from now

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

I don't have to answer i guess

Do you have any past admin experience?

I've been admin for 2 times already

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

Negative

Edited by WeeeD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

Wouldve liked maybe abit more effort if you will into the application, besides that you were good admin last time, and youve not racked up many ebans or kbans or anything worrysome since you left. So for me its an easy

+1

• Super 1

• Server Admin
2 hours ago, Midknight said:

Wouldve liked maybe abit more effort if you will into the application, besides that you were good admin last time, and youve not racked up many ebans or kbans or anything worrysome since you left. So for me its an easy

+1

Yeah you are right, i tried my best but that's all what i could get into this. You know me well so

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello there!

Thx for your application.

Good guy, good maps knowledge and I would also say that you are sometimes active during the NA hours, your application is welcome.
you have been admin for 2 times already but some current admins maybe don’t know you and, being part of the admin team is like to be part of a family if I can say, so, I would have liked a bit more efforts in your application, to let know to the other ones who you are. 

So, I would like to add one more question.

What skills/qualities can you bring that will make you taking the good decisions as admin?

+1

• Thanks 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I glad you to comeback after do admin application. Not matter about your kban/eban. I look you many time, you do well, good knowledge. You were really confident to go admin team.

+1

Goodluck bro

• Super 1

• Server Admin
19 hours ago, Lardy said:

Hello there!

Thx for your application.

Good guy, good maps knowledge and I would also say that you are sometimes active during the NA hours, your application is welcome.
you have been admin for 2 times already but some current admins maybe don’t know you and, being part of the admin team is like to be part of a family if I can say, so, I would have liked a bit more efforts in your application, to let know to the other ones who you are. 

So, I would like to add one more question.

What skills/qualities can you bring that will make you taking the good decisions as admin?

+1

You're right ,i'm active sometimes during NA hours but it's very rare. 

"What skills/qualities can you bring that will make you taking the good decisions as admin?" :   As you said too , my maps knowledge is good so i can react fast to do the admin things + i can help the newest admins what to do and what not to

• Like 1