Locked keep it real mako reactor abuse (unacceptable)

maku reactor

1: My ingame name:maku reactor
2: My SteamID:76561198966415999
3: Name of the admin(s) involved:keep it real
4: What server did it happen on:zombie escape
5: Map:ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3
6: Time and date:14.01 0:23 my time
7: Explanation of the situation:I joined mako since it's always autism hours at that time. Decided to voice spam a little bit of my friend's angelic cover of Tarantula by Pendulum. Got muted 5 mins first, then 30 mins. Asked for a deal with admin where he'd lower my mute time since he didn't state what exactly was the reason (it was smth like "play the game"). I recieved no replies from him.  Then ppl started spamming even more than I did and didn't recieve any punishments. Even the admin himself started voice spamming after that.
8: Proof: Server crashed on mako, if demos are still there after crash, tell me. I'll try to link it. You can also ask Striker / Weeed who were on the server at that time.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developer
10 minutes ago, maku reactor said:

8: Proof: Server crashed on mako, if demos are still there after crash, tell me. I'll try to link it. You can also ask Striker / Weeed who were on the server at that time.

Server didn't crashed on Mako, the uptime is more than 36 hours at this moment. 

10 minutes ago, maku reactor said:

joined mako since it's always autism hours at that time. Decided to voice spam a little bit of my friend's angelic cover of Tarantula by Pendulum.

Is not a valid reason. 

Ok, then what about administrator ignoring "striking a deal" messages in chat. I think even striker told him to unmute me(?). Also, other players like maso not getting their punishments from keep it real himself, but rather from Weeed. And those were like 1-2 min mutes (mad respect to him for that, I know all admins have their own ways of maintaining "safe environment" and for him respecting overall mako atmosphere that was saved throughout the years). 

• Event Manager

I told him to unmute you so i could mute you with a longer duration, no map is a map to spam sounds, once in a while during chill maps or when a map is beaten is ok but constatly sound spam non stop can't happen..

• Management

I would like to mention that "keep it real" is not part of the adminstration team. He is a donated admin. We cant control who he favors as they are not part of the actual admin team.

• Event Manager

Mako is never a map to be trolling on either in voice chat, with items, or during normal play. Even if there are others in the server participating in the tomfoolery, you must not participate in it yourself. There were admins during the session and were handling it appropriately. Mako has increasingly been filled with more mic spammers these days, so rest assured we will continue to follow our special rules when it comes to these certain maps (harder punishments/mutes, etc).

You were muted once before you received your 30 minute mute, so surely you must have known by then that mic spamming was not allowed. As Hobbitten said before, it was a donated admin who took action against you, and frankly I think he did a good job trying to hush up the spammers when there are 50+ other people trying to play the game. There also is not a clear way to monitor favoritism from his side, but I assure you I do not think he was showing signs of any just because you received a larger punishment. 

TL;DR
Do not spam/troll/anything related to it during ANY form of gameplay unless the session falls under very rare circumstances/and or you receive permission.
Your mute was warranted, especially since you kept on doing it after your first punishment.
Favoritism was not shown.

Your mute already expired, have a nice day/night.

TOPIC CLOSED