Locked lmeow rUBYrOSE Never let this guy enter to a NA session. Server would go 65/65 -> 2/65 only him and nide.tv would remain unbanned.

1: My ingame name: 192 address
2: My SteamID: XD
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: rubyrose
4: What server did it happen on: xd
5: Map: santa normal
6: Time and date: 2 march
7: Explanation of the situation:
we create voices from time to time, i sometimes do meen voices, normal stuff, admin leads uninterruptedly, score is quite good 3 - 6-9 with slays included everyones having fun then suddenly all voices going down. Only the leader up. What we see is this guy executed everyone's voices. He is the only one in whole server getting disturbed. What happened 10 minutes later: While not even leader speaks everyone casually playing, one of our friend talks about some movie with an admin, leader doing leadership when it required no interruption. and guess what he gets muted(reason: let players focus on map) he was the only one disturbed. I saw 10 lines of consecutive lines on ruby that wtf he is doing and shitting on him.(as every normal people would do). I think the only reason the counterparty of our friend did not get a mute is he was an admin.
Please take some action for server's health.
Never let this guy enter to a NA session.
Check this guy's playtime and compare the proportion between other admins on how many mutes, kicks, bans this guy did. My own advice would be to transfer him to GFL because he would be the #1 admin there or take his privileges forever because I think its genetical and thus you can not even properly communicate with this guy and expect him to understand you.
8: Proof: check chat records, idk i dont have

38 minutes ago, 192.168.1.1 I found your address said:

ecutive lines on ruby that wtf he is doing and shitting on him.(as every normal people would do). I think the only reason the counterparty of our friend did not get a mute is he was an admin.
Please take some action for server's health.
Never let this guy enter to a NA session.
Check this guy's playtime and compare the proportion between other admins on how many mutes, kicks, bans this guy did. My own advice would be to transfer him to GFL because he would be the #1 admin there or take his p

spacer.png

I think he misspelled piss as peace

• Server Admin

You were making noises while the leader was talking constantly and being a straight up retard on santa, a very tryhard map and youre surprised you got muted? Also youre appealing a 50 minute mute that expired hours ago. Also your appeal makes it hard to understand anything youre trying to say. Also in the future, to provide more evidence for your case, use demos.nide.gg and give the demo and tick where the offense/abuse was made for staff to review it properly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Management

Hi @ 192.168.1.1 I found your address

Your report is really awful but I will let it slide for next time you will have to use the proper method or else we will deny it instantly it is extra work for us to dig through stuff.

RubyRose did a correct mute because you guys were talking over the leader on an important map that is hard to manage. However he should not have targeted the @talking group which was done in this case. The admin will be notified

• Like 1