Locked Жалоба на админа Niiarks

(=NEDRUG=)

Хорошо Дошик ,как админ теперь я буду сдержан ,и я верю что вы поговорите со своим админом!Спасибо!

@(=NEDRUG=) Это относится не только к администрации, но и к игрокам. Уважайте других игроков и они будут уважать Вас.

Но тем не менее оскорблять нацию и игроков ему никто не даёт право!и тем более ты видел как было и тем не менее всё опять сошлось на нет!

Дошик изначально всё началось с него поэтому ненадо говорить что я его не уважаю!Я пытался наладить с ним контакт тем не менее он отказался и дальше продолжал оскорблять меня!

• CS:S ZR Server Manager

Alright, there was some unnecessary/misusing of admin commands such as burning players at the end of the map but like Doshik already explained it didn't really affect the gameplay.

About slaying you. You can claim that "you didn't block him" but that's how it clearly looks like when I watched the demo. He was using an autosniper and you followed him and blocked his view 2 times before getting slayed. It's true that this situation could have been handled better like teleporting player back to spawn instead of slaying. But I don't see any abuse there, maybe just a little bit wrong approach. We can't write a 1000 pages book for admins how to act in each situations, sometimes it's just necessary to adapt and use common sense.

And yeah agreed with you that sometimes Niiarks is using bad language and badmouthing other players. It is definitely not suitable for admins and I hope he will learn from now on.

So we will talk to him and make sure it will not happen again. Otherwise further actions will be taken.

Thanks for the report. Closed since it escalates too much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• ire locked this topic