Dark's Application

Dark

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: Dark.
  • Discord username: firepulls
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:761424616
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): Zombie Revival

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? Im an active guy can help the server and the community of zombie revival players issues. i've been in this server for almost 2 years. and im seeing some of old admins not active as before so i think i will be helpful at this time.
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? EU time zone
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? 2 years. Connection time: 15d 4h 
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? im an old player i've tried every map trick known well about how zombie revival works and i think i have enough experience about the mod.
Do you have any past admin experience? i have some basic skills about admin stuff, i was admin (donater) last year and i tried some of admin commands and knew how most of commands works. to know which is the commands using to make the scripts/hacker players out/ban or about the commands which help player is removing prop/slay the players due breaking the rules. 
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

i have a good knowledge about hammer and mapping. basic stuff about video/photo editor.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DJSpider-MaN Suleiman 2024 said:

Hello @ Dark  👋🌹,

well, just be more active as much as you can, that's it!,

( +1 ) From Me Wish You The Best Luck hibebe! (ツ),

Regards🌹 (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-electro.gif
amazing-spiderman-fly.gif
amazing-spiderman.gif

Thanks sulei, Im working on that.

• Super 1

• Server Admin

Per usual, I always give my unbiased response, so here goes.

Despite the first 2 times where you were turned down (even on one occasion where your Donated was stripped for poor usage of it), from my observation, your behavior in recent weeks has improved significantly. I'd still suggest on improving your behavior & it may lead to good things. As Sulei mentioned, be more active consistently & you should be fine.

Take a +1 from me. That's all for now.

• Super 2

This kid is stupid and immature. He's putting on a good act of being innocent and a rule follower, but the moment he gets admin, I'm sure he's going to f*ck something up, just like before when he was stripped of his donated admin.

2 hours ago, Adeel.. said:

This kid is stupid and immature. He's putting on a good act of being innocent and a rule follower, but the moment he gets admin, I'm sure he's going to f*ck something up, just like before when he was stripped of his donated admin.

Wasnt you the guy who break the rules and keep talk shit about admins?