wanpad1234

1. wanpad1234

2.STEAM_0:0:166182124

3.Sausage Clicker

4.STEAM_0:0:134803050

5.NiDE Zombie Escape

6.ze_atix_extinction_b7

7.24/5/2020 - 18 PM

8.Afternoon. But i playing to atix extinction against on this map, the Sausage Clicker is spamming to timebomb his wanpad & moray and then explosion two herself and he ruined the duo this really again.

9.Check this demo, https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/auto-20200524-124914-ze_atix_extinction_b7.dem

Edited by wanpad1234

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon discussion, and review of the demo, ending the last round early was not the right call in this situation. Considering the fact that you had the high ground and with the limited health of zms victory in 1-2 minutes was plausible, however out of concern for the spectators, I acted in earnest. 

Next time I will take more time to make a deliberate decision that everyone is happy with.

1 hour ago, Sausage Clicker said:

Upon discussion, and review of the demo, ending the last round early was not the right call in this situation. Considering the fact that you had the high ground and with the limited health of zms victory in 1-2 minutes was plausible, however out of concern for the spectators, I acted in earnest. 

Next time I will take more time to make a deliberate decision that everyone is happy with.

What do you mean, deliberate decision? why the hell did you bomb with me, are you ruined it anything isn't it?

Edited by wanpad1234