Locked unmute!

MMRandy

i got 1 month mute by Lightning Strike for spam in mic

yeah i know im spamming in mic all the time with bad music and bothering others but this time i will stop doing that since you dont like my music

reason why i want to be unmuted is im helping players in mic in good maps when no leader is online and expalining to them what we should do to win

thanks!  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by MMRandy
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

yeah yeah same bullsh*t coming from you. I havent seen you lead any map ever, so why use that as an excuse? all you do is f*ck up and then play the victim like 10 times till you finally realize we're not falling for it then apologize. you said you didnt care about an eban, but after i gave you 1 month eban u were constantly insulting me because of that. 

you didnt learn from 1 week mute, and now youre pissed you cant spam your sb. I will keep the mute myself, but it is up to higher admins to decide if they also agree.

Edited by Lightning Strike
  • Haha 2

1st.You never stop your spamming when we say to you"enough."You dont care our warns and keeping spam your sb.2nd I havent seen  you leading any maps too.I have seen only  you taking items and dying with them. About mute,Lightning Strike is does him jobs very well  after the 1 week.Higher admins will decide this.They knows better

Edited by Winchester
  • Wow 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello @MMRandy

https://bans.nide.gg/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:1575888780&Submit

this is the collection of mutes that you have, Nice one to be honest.
Also you should start to fix your talkie walkie because we can’t heard your beautiful voice Correctly And I’ve got the feeling to heard radio from 80’s.

back to the future!

I hope that 1 month will be enough time to fix that.

good luck!

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

• Batata locked this topic