bugs

allah

ze_alien_vs_predator is bugged. when zm enter final hold with ct even if ct die in final hold it moves to stage 2. watch demo of map from today to see better. it was 1 min before map timer hit 00:00.

ze_elevator_escape need to have failnades on.

ze_jurassic_escape_v1 also needs failnades on and crowdspawn and more zm spawn. ratio zm spawn is very low, failnades not work and it spawns zm in spawn and not with ct.

may i (allah) bless you (maybe)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, allah said:

@IXR Icey Cake help please? ❤️

and thanks for demotes, i do my best ?

and also why i cant message you?

No problem and good to know that. Also if you couldn't contact me here, you can do that on NiDE discord server, you'll find me there. By the name of Cookie Cake.

Regarding to ze alien vs predator bugs, we are aware of that. And someone needs to do a stripper or something to fix that. It'll be mappers or server managers. I don't have knowledge of mapping unfortunately.

Regarding to two other maps thingy, it'll be up to server managers or management (Server Rooter) to decide ^^

4 minutes ago, IXR Icey Cake said:

No problem and good to know that. Also if you couldn't contact me here, you can do that on NiDE discord server, you'll find me there. By the name of Cookie Cake.

Regarding to ze alien vs predator bugs, we are aware of that. And someone needs to do a stripper or something to fix that. It'll be mappers or server managers. I don't have knowledge of mapping unfortunately.

Regarding to two other maps thingy, it'll be up to server managers or management (Server Rooter) to decide ^^

thanks, ill remember.

also did i post it in the right place? they gonna respond here about the other 2 maps or i need to message them somewhere?