Jump to content

Locked How long will the administration's inaction and the impunity of some players last?


Faggot
 Share

Recommended Posts

1. MightGuyTheRedBeast

2. STEAM_0:1:29141867

3. Zombie Escape ● NiDE.GG ● Rank|FastDL|SSD  149.202.65.122:27072

4. ze_offliner_v2  ze_ffxii_westersand_v8zeta1  ze_luciddreams_v3_6_f2

5. 09.07.2021 4-7 pm

6.  The player spammed for 3 hours and interfered with the players in nidetv, but if another player turned on the microphone, he received a microphone mut.

7.  Demo 1 2 3 4 

He spoiled maps and ruined the game for everyone. The admins did nothing, just send emoticons.

Edited by Faggot
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 минут назад, RockLeeTheGreenBeast сказал:

!sm

Seriously? Why did you give a microphone ban as an administrator? After all, you and everyone could and can write !sm. So what's the difference? Then do not give anyone and never again a mute on the microphone, because according to your stupid logic, everyone can write !sm 

https://bans.nide.gg/index.php?p=commslist&hideinactive=true&advSearch=1&advType=btype Just remove this section following your logic. After all, everyone can write !sm

Edited by Faggot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 минут назад, RockLeeTheGreenBeast сказал:

Just do !sm and problem solved, nobody was leading the maps people where having a good time listning to music, but next time just do !sm lol. stopped on luccidreams when admins said stop due to they wanted to tryhard that map. 2 other maps before people where just having fun..

many players, including me, wrote to the administrators and you personally to stop spamming. But everyone was inactive. This can be clearly seen in the demo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 минуты назад, RockLeeTheGreenBeast сказал:

Dude i legit dont know who u are and what your point with this report is, lmao, nobody was complaining if they didnt like the music they just simply did !sm, but you prob are braindead or something so it was difficult for u too type !sm nide tv, to much work maybe for u im not sure.

Can't you tell me anything besides an insult? I'm right. Why should there be a class division of players? why are you better than someone? nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Только что, RockLeeTheGreenBeast сказал:

Many players ? where are they its only u that wrote the report, admins didnt contact about that even, pls dont make up stuff, its only you that makes report about players like a detective or something lmao..

You pour a lot of water like in a thesis, but in fact you are wrong and there is a violation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 минуту назад, RockLeeTheGreenBeast сказал:

Who are theese (many players) give me some names

you were so busy with spam that you didn’t see anything or didn’t want to see anything and don’t want to until now. you have a demo, look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 минуту назад, RockLeeTheGreenBeast сказал:

The players that didnt want to listen to the music simply just typed !sm nide tv, problem solved, but apparantly you had some trouble with typing in game maybe im not sure, the only one complaining here is you nobody else. lmao

Players just don't want to waste time logging into the forum, because 99% of them don't change anything. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 минуту назад, RockLeeTheGreenBeast сказал:

in your world you prob think that your right in every situation, but the world dosent work like that dude, admins on the server even enjoyed the music, everyone except you, its only you that has a problem nobody else

If someone including you want to listen to music, turn it on separately and listen. It is obvious to everyone that many are given great indulgence here, and someone is suppressed at once.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you both for taking the time out of your day to comment on this situation ill talk with the admins who where online. Guys please dont try to reason here but rather somewhere else it makes keeping up diffecult 

Edited by Akadir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't want to waste any more time on empty communication with the troll. It's not about whether I can write. Can others and do they want to listen to it.There are players who cannot do this. But the second factor is that who gets banned from the microphone, although there is a plug-in !sm. Why then they are banned? no one can answer)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, f**got said:

I don't want to waste any more time on empty communication with the troll. It's not about whether I can write. Can others and do they want to listen to it.There are players who cannot do this. But the second factor is that who gets banned from the microphone, although there is a plug-in !sm. Why then they are banned? no one can answer)

Thats why im gonna have a chat with the admins so please be patient i can only do 1 thing at a time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

how can you say he ruined the game for everyone? i was litrly chilling and vibing to the songs and u can litrly just "!sm" and move on but your so butt hurt and a cry baby for doing  such a report 

Edited by aaa mohmmued
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin

Many players? Didn't see anyone type !sm rocklee. Everyone was having fun but you. This retard took the time to write this report but can't even type !sm rocklee. You lame sack of sh*t.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, f**got said:

Seriously? Why did you give a microphone ban as an administrator? After all, you and everyone could and can write !sm. So what's the difference? Then do not give anyone and never again a mute on the microphone, because according to your stupid logic, everyone can write !sm 

https://bans.nide.gg/index.php?p=commslist&hideinactive=true&advSearch=1&advType=btype Just remove this section following your logic. After all, everyone can write !sm

I understand your logic but I guess after thinking about it here's how most admins go about mutes:
-If people are going on a serious map: even if someone speaks for a little bit before most people are able to !sm him they will get distracted from the leader now if everyone does this you could imagine it very annoying trying to !sm people everytime so if you mute the spammers others will not talk at the same time with leader
-If people are like going autism and not caring then admins will not mute like mic spammers.
I guess there is some logic behind this decision,I think saying you can just use !sm is technically correct but using !sm everytime when trying to focus on a leader and playing a hard map is kinda weird I mean it also like ruins a bit of like the tryhard experience having someone throw a random music but I guess it's fine when we are playing a chill map
But rules a bit blurry since it pretty much depends on the admins online for example @Bolol can like one night full spam music non stop and not get mutted but then an other admin joins and he get insta muted for 24h. Which would kinda feel injustified since an other admin just let him spam like he wanted.

Edited by Tryhard
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean also the problem is that you can't know what to do as admin if someone does that on the server it's either you mute him people cry because it was funny you get reported,You don't mute him people cry because he is spamming music you get reported life is so great

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tryhard said:

I understand your logic but I guess after thinking about it here's how most admins go about mutes:
-If people are going on a serious map: even if someone speaks for a little bit before most people are able to !sm him they will get distracted from the leader now if everyone does this you could imagine it very annoying trying to !sm people everytime so if you mute the spammers others will not talk at the same time with leader
-If people are like going autism and not caring then admins will not mute like mic spammers.
I guess there is some logic behind this decision,I think saying you can just use !sm is technically correct but using !sm everytime when trying to focus on a leader and playing a hard map is kinda weird I mean it also like ruins a bit of like the tryhard experience having someone throw a random music but I guess it's fine when we are playing a chill map
But rules a bit blurry since it pretty much depends on the admins online for example @Bolol can like one night full spam music non stop and not get mutted but then an other admin joins and he get insta muted for 24h. Which would kinda feel injustified since an other admin just let him spam like he wanted.

Actually the guy who made this has a point. This is just admins being so power hungry. You can see people just open the mic for a sec and some admins here are racing to mute them.

But damn spamming !everyonertv and other sh*t on nidetv is just fine for some reason… make rules less strict on autism maps or warn before muting or just don’t be dicks lmao

Edited by allah
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Server Admin
7 hours ago, Tryhard said:

for example @Bolol can like one night full spam music non stop and not get mutted but then an other admin joins and he get insta muted for 24h. Which would kinda feel injustified since an other admin just let him spam like he wanted.

Lmao 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Killik locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...