4: What server did it happen on
Zombie Escape.

5: What map

ze_FFXII_Westersand_v7_2

6: Time and date

18/06/2019 - 22 h 00

7: Explain the situation

I will explain the situation.

We win the last lvl of ze_westersand so beat the map. Shy Rud make a vote to do this lvl again, whe choose yes. I have taking "Wind" but he transfer to "Cloud Strife" for no reason.

So now, when whe finish a map, and do the last lvl again for fun, you can transfer item without the agreement of player ? Especially that I'm not an idiot and maybe I'm dying at the laser but the minimum is to ask the question, especially when the map is finished .

This aboose made me crazy to play and I did not finish the level to take the time to go on the forum. But, he didnt stop here. 

I was in spec (cause taking screenshot), and i see that BAD_NAME was slay with the Holy for no reason. The end was not here so maybe i think BAD_NAME want to use the holy at the last time for the laser, that's a good job. But Shy Rud slayed him and say "if Friezi use holy 1 week ban".

I dont understand what the f*ck happen, but for resume, you beat a map, play the last lvl for fun and get item transfered for no reason. After that, because SHY Rud is not happy, BAD_NAME get slayed for no reason, and Friezi threaten for no reason... WTF ???

8: Proof

Last lvl of map is beaten : 

1560891776-abuse1.png

Transfer with no reason

1560891720-abuse2.png

Slay holy with no reason directly after the boss :

1560891878-abuse3.png

threat player if they use holy : 

1560891938-abuse4.png

1. I transfered wind , because , you died in previous round, so i transfered because score was bad ?, and i didnt even restrict you , because i know that you know how to use them at some maps.

2. About holy, player with nickname BAD_NAME was going to lazers with holy ( he wanted to troll ) and then i slayed him, and friezi picked it up, and i said to dont use holy or 1 week eban, cuz he would use it. and i even didnt eban BAD_NAME.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, RuD said:

1. I transfered wind , because , you died in previous round, so i transfered because score was bad ?, and i didnt even restrict you , because i know that you know how to use them at some maps.

2. About holy, player with nickname BAD_NAME was going to lazers with holy ( he wanted to troll ) and then i slayed him, and friezi picked it up, and i said to dont use holy or 1 week eban, cuz he would use it. and i even didnt eban BAD_NAME.

For me, u know me, u know i can play all the map and use good item so this transfer is not fair for me. Even if i die, it's a fun round we ever beated the map Rud.

For the slay of BAD_NAME, he can use holy like yektima in mako, what is the problem ? It's more efficient to clean the zombie

@RuDthere was still no need to transfer his item, if he died its wasn't on purpose!

If you want to Transfer, talk with the player first! 

Get his agreement! 

Don't slay players until they have done something bad.... 

Edited by LmntriX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No real abuse happened here imo.

Rud has explained the situation and Lmntrix has told admins how to handle situations like this in the future.

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Klixus locked this topic