Locked Im f*cking back admin app

Guest TwinPeaks

Guest TwinPeaks
  1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+ )    My name is High! Im Twin and im 20 yo

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)         TwinPeaks#3812
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ZE or ZR ) :             ze
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?                                                                     1,8K hours

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)             got way more ?

6. Needs a minimun of 3+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.      gonna be hard xD

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?          i already know all the rules and all the commands. You wont need to teach me anything new, Iam online on hours when one admin is online and i always act. i would rather act on something than let it slide and thats why iam good for the server.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?         ive been admin here before, for about half a year or sum. and about half a year on unloze, as stated before i know all commands all rules and i know more now! than i did before.
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?                          iam studying and right now ill be able to play almost daily, round 1-2 hours

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .    well first i would spec him. If nothing then ill check demo, if its obv that he uses when i spec him. i ban him ez, if nothing on the demo? then he didnt use simple as that.

Edited by TwinPeaks

• Developer

I didn't realy like the thing you're asking me to give you +1 on this app. 

You make a admin abuse report for all and nothing. What will happen if you have admins right ? You will use them everytimes ?

As exemple, today @9:30 on ze_icecap you're crying and insulting ppl when they speak in russian. Just calm down. Was 25 players on the server and 50% of russian. 
Just !sm them. When the server was 35 players on it, i start muting them after asked them to use chat voice in english only.

I like you as karen player but not as admin but you realy need to take a step back to see the big picture, of what's happing and how you need to react. 

Don't take it badly, it should help you have a better review of yourself on the server. It is a proof of maturity to know how to question it.

Guest TwinPeaks
14 minutes ago, .Rushaway said:

I didn't realy like the thing you're asking me to give you +1 on this app. 

You make a admin abuse report for all and nothing. What will happen if you have admins right ? You will use them everytimes ?

As exemple, today @9:30 on ze_icecap you're crying and insulting ppl when they speak in russian. Just calm down. Was 25 players on the server and 50% of russian. 
Just !sm them. When the server was 35 players on it, i start muting them after asked them to use chat voice in english only.

I like you as karen player but not as admin but you realy need to take a step back to see the big picture, of what's happing and how you need to react. 

Don't take it badly, it should help you have a better review of yourself on the server. It is a proof of maturity to know how to question it.

no i saw it as a favour, tho i helped you test that map thingy i though you could easly leave a +1 but that doesnt matter. Ty ?

also it should not matter if its 10 or 5 players on, the rules should still be followed no matter who are online, dont you think?

2nd edit. I forgot to say, Why are you resorting to SM everytime someone breaks the server chatting rules? shouldnt you follow the rules and do whats meant for you to do? like mute ect. I was "yelling" because they were talking russian, wich you said wasnt allowed in voicechat. Sooooo... shouldnt you mute/gag insted of telling me to sm them?

Thank you for the other wise "review"

Edited by TwinPeaks

• Akadir locked this topic