Locked the Technical Administrator They ignore server problems!!!,

• Server Admin

@inGame @Killik @Hobbitten @Boss @cmer hello Boss and cmer , Boss cmer Why didn't you fix the problem in the server Zr Zombie Revival in the NIDE.TV? Why are you ignoring us? Why have you been ignoring this problem for months!!? It has been 6 months since this problem and you can solve it in 5 minutes !! But you are ignoring us!?! And the server admins have been telling you about this problem for 6 months, but you are ignoring them !!!? WTF ! this is f*cko*ing bull*sh*t, What is wrong with you, you technical Administrator, your work is when a problem occurs in *NIDE.GG* Servers you must fix it, This is your job, But you just don't do anything!?, You just ignore the server, you're not doing your job, if you're not doing your job, you can leave NIDE.GG Servers Because you are not doing your job in NIDE.GG Servers!,

• Like 1

• Management

Hi Spider Man

We were aware of this problem indeed but I do not 100% remember what the issue is and why the torchlight is broken. I will ask cmer to check it out today and see if we can solve it but I do remember this problem was because of an outdated issue that could be supported.

I will respond to you as soon as possible when I have the answer for you. The staff team are sorry for the experience you had with torchlight. 

Feel free to contact me here if you wish to follow up on our progress to solve the issue.

Hobbitten#8693

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Technical Administrator

Hello,

We didn't know there was a problem with the server ZR and torchlight, we will look at those problems.

1 hour ago, DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2022 said:

you're not doing your job, if you're not doing your job, you can leave NIDE.GG Servers Because you are not doing your job in NIDE.GG Servers!,

You think that Nide is my employer and that he pays my apartment at the end of the month :KEKW_Funny: ? We have a personal life...

If you see any other problem just open a topic on the forum it will be easier to deal with it.

Regards,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, Hobbitten said:

Hi Spider Man

We were aware of this problem indeed but I do not 100% remember what the issue is and why the torchlight is broken. I will ask cmer to check it out today and see if we can solve it but I do remember this problem was because of an outdated issue that could be supported.

I will respond to you as soon as possible when I have the answer for you. The staff team are sorry for the experience you had with torchlight. 

Feel free to contact me here if you wish to follow up on our progress to solve the issue.

Hobbitten#8693

Thank you Hobbitten, and I hope to solve the problem as soon as possible, and The server manager reported this problem a million times to the technical administrators during the 6 months, but it was ignored for 6 months and the problem is very simple, it only takes minutes. : )

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, cmer said:

Hello,

We didn't know there was a problem with the server ZR and torchlight, we will look at those problems.

You think that Nide is my employer and that he pays my apartment at the end of the month :KEKW_Funny: ? We have a personal life...

If you see any other problem just open a topic on the forum it will be easier to deal with it.

Regards,

||*We didn't know there was a problem with the server ZR and torchlight, we will look at those problems.*||

ohh really ???? hahaha, The server manager has told you *Mr. Technical Administrator* this problem a million times in the last 6 months but you just ignored it : ).

||*You think that Nide is my employer and that he pays my apartment at the end of the month ? We have a personal life..*||

And what does this have to do with this?!?! I did not understand these words because,

as I said, I am talking about a problem with the server that lasted for 6 months and you are a technical Administrator You should look into the problem, not ignore it,  And we all have a personal life, and this does not mean that you ignore a simple problem for 6 months, How could you not dedicate a few minutes these past 6 months to solving a very simple problem? , This is illogical and this is not fair, just when server admins tell you about a problem that they can't solve in the server, don't ignore it, just look at the problem and everything will be fine.❤️?: )

||*If you see any other problem just open a topic on the forum it will be easier to deal with it*|| 

ok i will?: )

Regards ❤️?,

• Technical Administrator

How do you want to know there's a problem if no one tells us... You have access to my discord to know that I received the message and ignore it ? 

For proof I just fixed the problem, it took just 1 minute for fix it..

Enjoy,

• Thanks 1

Та они форум починить не могут уже как год, а про ZR я вообще молчу, это еще та деревня, там обновление последнее было в прошлом году. Может лет через 5 что-то изменится, но верится с трудом ?

• Management

Torchlight problems isnt always easy to solve. We had an issue like this on ze once and took 3 - 5 days to solve. We might not have been too aware for ZR server regarding the issue. 

Zr server does usually have a few more problems than we have on ZE because of an older version I believe. We are also aware of another problem with the painballs showing error textures when shot.

Staff team have been dealing with a lot of other stuff lately.

• Server Admin
3 hours ago, cmer said:

How do you want to know there's a problem if no one tells us... You have access to my discord to know that I received the message and ignore it ? 

For proof I just fixed the problem, it took just 1 minute for fix it..

Enjoy,

Thank you ❤️?, Yes it works, It didn't take up any of your time, Did you see It only took a minute Very simple and easy problem, : )

Regards ❤️?,