2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID; STEAM_0:0:504290365
  3. ➥ Name of the admin(s) involved; vader
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the admin(s) involved; idk
  5. ➥ What server did it happen; nide ze
  6. ➥ What map did it happen; tyranny
  7. ➥ Time and date;
    2022-07-04 07:09:52
  8. ➥ Explain the situation;

im not gonna retype what happen just gonna copy and paste it. It literally happened in the second to last stage on tyranny during middle end of the boss fight. Can't be more exact on the time of the incident. You can go check in the demo idk how that works and I don't need to know it'll be easy to find

as soon as i come in the server Lord Vader talks sh*t and starts an argument. So he starts an argument, keyword (STARTS) talking sh*t, and as soon as I say something he silences for a week. I just said "sm me again because you're a literal soyboy." But I don't expect much considering what you think of me in game clouds your judgment in whos really right here so I'm just making this thread to let you all know most admins are really on the server just to find dirt on me for the smallest thing that anyone else does. Mutes me then proceeds to talk sh*t. LOL. 

If you still cant find it I don't know what to tell you pimp.

Edited by ccc
  • Angry 1

Sir rushaway just told you to have this in your report

1. ➥ Your own ingame name;
  2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID;
  3. ➥ Name of the admin(s) involved;
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the admin(s) involved;
  5. ➥ What server did it happen;
  6. ➥ What map did it happen;
  7. ➥ Time and date;
  8. ➥ Explain the situation;
  9. ➥ Proof;

Please take your sweet time filling these little informations so he won't close your report again

50 minutes ago, Volt. said:

Please take your sweet time filling these little informations so he won't close your report again

u wont get admin why u sucking admin dick

Hi Christo,

I've watched the demo and yes in this case the silence was uncalled for and a bit overreacted.
I've informed Lord Vader that this silence was not okay and your silence has now expired/been reverted.

Kind regards,
Revan

• Like 2
  • Homiekiss 2

• .Revan locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • Required: • Ingame Nickname: Thomas • Discord username: takth • Age: 20 • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:199336438 • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE Why are you interested in applying for admin? Because i am very motivated to play ze and to be admin again, i used to be admin on 2019 but i stopped being admin cuz i was inactive. I remember the admin commands pretty well, i have a good map knowledge too and i can lead if its necessary, and i would like to help new people again if they have any doubts about the server and the ze in general. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? I can play on both of them. How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? I used to play a lot between 2019 (when i got my admin) - 2021. Now i returned like a month ago and i have been playing on the server. How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I think that in those years that i started playing i learnt all the important things in the ze, how to play certain maps, how to bhop, how to surf, and all the admin commands that you need to know and that are really important. Do you have any past admin experience? Yes i used to be admin in 2019-2020 but i stopped playing cuz i had to finish the school and my parents were really anoying and i couldnt play that much as i used to and i got demoted. Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) I have a tiktok account where i make movie edits but they are really simple, i have a basic knowledge in after effects and adobe premiere.
    • - Name: Kether - Link to Steam Profile :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kether0228/ - Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:216233570 - Reason for using VPN : reduce high ping - Your location : Taiwan
    • You can find all commands existing in Zombie:Reloaded here NiDE servers are filtering all commands who can be run by the server from the map. Here is a list of what allow/clamp. If a command is not in this list, that mean it's blocked to be run from the map. This list can be update anytime. If you need a command to be unlocked feel free to reply to this topic. "PointServerCommandFilter" { "say" {} "echo" {} // Ammo "ammo_338mag_max" {} "ammo_357sig_max" {} "ammo_45acp_max" {} "ammo_50AE_max" {} "ammo_556mm_box_max" {} "ammo_556mm_max" {} "ammo_57mm_max" {} "ammo_762mm_max" {} "ammo_9mm_max" {} "ammo_buckshot_max" {} "ammo_flashbang_max" {} "ammo_hegrenade_max" {} "ammo_smokegrenade_max" {} // sv_* "sv_enablebunnyhopping" {} "sv_airaccelerate" {} "sv_accelerate" { "clamp" { "min" "-10" "max" "10" } } "sv_turbophysics" {} "sv_gravity" { "clamp" { "min" "100" "max" "1000" } } "sv_friction" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "4" } } "phys_timescale" {} "phys_pushscale" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "5" } } // mp_ * "mp_buytime" {} "mp_flashlight" {} "mp_freezetime" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "6" } } "mp_restartgame" { "clamp" { "value" "1" } } "mp_roundtime" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "90" } } "mp_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "25" "max" "85" } } // sm_* "sm_gravity" {} "sm_freeze" {} "sm_slay" {} "sm_say" {} "sm_csay" {} "sm_extendmap" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "20" } } // Hitmarker "sm_hitmarker_enable" {} // Football "sm_toggle_respawn" {} // Top Def - Top Inf "sm_topdefenders_hat" {} "sm_topinfectors_hat" {} // MakoVote + Mako VScripts "sm_makovote" {} "sm_racebhop" {} "sm_cancelrace" {} "sm_startrace" {} "sm_endrace" {} // PotcVote "sm_potcvote" {} "sm_cancelcvote" {} // EntWatch "sm_ewblock" {} "sm_ewsetname" {} "sm_ewsetshortname" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_clearlevelcache" {} "sm_setcooldown" {} "sm_setmaxuses" {} "sm_addmaxuses" {} "sm_ewsetmode" {} "sm_ewlockbutton" {} "sm_setcooldown2" {} "sm_setmaxuses2" {} "sm_addmaxuses2" {} "sm_ewsetmode2" {} "sm_ewlockbutton2" {} // mce_* "mce_extend" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "4" } } // zr_* "zr_class_modify" {} "zr_class_set_multiplier" {} "zr_class_reload" {} "zr_config_reload" {} "zr_restrict" {} "zr_unrestrict" {} "zr_ambientsounds" {} "zr_ambientsounds_file" {} "zr_ambientsounds_volume" {} "zr_ambientsounds_length" {} "zr_roundend_overlay" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_human" {} "zr_roundend_overlays_zombie" {} //"zr_account_cashdmg" {} "zr_respawn" {} "zr_respawn_delay" { "clamp" { "min" "1.0" } } "zr_zspawn" { "clamp" { "min" "0" "max" "1" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "60" } } "zr_zspawn_timelimit_time" { "clamp" { "min" "5" "max" "60" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_min" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_max" { "clamp" { "min" "1" "max" "64" } } "zr_infect_mzombie_ratio" {} "zr_infect_mzombie_respawn" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_min" {} "zr_infect_spawntime_max" {} "zr_infect_sound" {} "zr_ztele_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_human_before" {} "zr_ztele_human_after" {} "zr_ztele_delay_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_delay_human" {} "zr_ztele_max_zombie" {} "zr_ztele_max_human" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel" {} "zr_ztele_autocancel_distance" {} "zr_ztele_random_spawn" {} "zr_ztele_force" {} "zr_zspawn_force" {} "zr_killrepeator" {} "zr_weapons_infect_removeknife" {} }  
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #322 28/04/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) Let The Games Begin! 15 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_sonic3_b2_2 [Download Here] ze_squidzer_final_v3_a [Download Here] ze_squid_game_css [Download Here] ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 28/04/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 28/04/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 28/04/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 29/04/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 28/04/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning any stage of the map ze_sonic3_b2_2 will grant you 2 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_squidzer_final_v3_a will grant you 3 days of vip. Winning the map ze_squid_game_css will grant you 4 days of vip.  Winning the map ze_huggy_wuggy_chap4_halloween will grant you 4 days of vip.  ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • ━╤デ╦︻(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)💖💖💖✿♥‿♥✿
  • LATEST TOPICS