(Delhi)

17/07/22 @ 7:30PM GMT+5:30
ru.svg Australia
(Sydney)

17/07/22 @ 12AM GMT+10:00
ru.svg Russia
(Moscow)

17/07/22 @ 5PM GMT+3:00

If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.

?Special rules (if any)
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.
Leaders are rewarded extra vip days for helping.

? Leader
Anyone willing to lead [extra rewards]

? Rewards
Winning the last stage of the map ze_super_mario_64_v2_b9 will grant you 5 days of vip.
Winning the last stage of the map ze_pkmn_adventure_v8_6s_fix2 will grant you 5 days of vip.
Winning the last stage
of the map ze_minecraft_adventure_v1_2c will grant you 5 days of vip.
Winning the map
 ze_street_fight_with_autism_v3_1 will grant you 5 days of vip.
Winning the map
 ze_hobbitten_oldschool_v5_2 will grant you 5 days of vip.

css_connect_info.png

◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape
◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072
◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

View full record

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic