Locked ZR admin fourm

shepherd

• Server Admin

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    shepherd  - 22

2. Your Discord UserName : 

shepherd#3244

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

STEAM_0:0:137830044  -   applying for ZR

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

over 7 years , but I've used to play on Nosteam so there's no record 

5. You will need minimum of 72h of connection time (3 days)

that's fine to me 

6. Needs a minimum of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

I'm down with that 

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I'm good at watching things out if something happen on server i know how to deal with it  , the important thing is to keep game fun a fear for all the players .

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

i used to be an admin on this server for almost 3 months , but i stopped playing for study circumstances , and i made few map for this server .

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

this is my last year at university software engineering major , most of the time cause this my last year  - i have a lot of free time 

10.  here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your     answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

you can't randomly kick players off the server you just because his good aim , first you need to spec him long enough to make sure if his using aimbot script or something same thing to bhop or hyberscroll .

• Like 3
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 1

+1. Good guy, he doesn't have any problems with the players and he know how to be an admin since he was one before . So it should be a good post for him 😄

• Super 1

because you have repeatedly been an admin, but very quickly disappeared somewhere, to all this you have recently been very toxic towards other players

• Haha 1
  • Super 1

11 hours ago, FOX said:

because you have repeatedly been an admin, but very quickly disappeared somewhere, to all this you have recently been very toxic towards other player

1  - Indeed I was an admin and I left server and I told you the reason but you didn't believe me , and you just rejected my first admin forum without even mention the reason .

2-  I get mad some time on few players but that's if I got accepted that I'll use the admin for abuse or something like that , and you can ask players if you want i always apologize for anything that I did and that way I keep no hard feelings against me .

Thx .

Edited by shepherd-
  • Like 1

• ire locked this topic