Locked Ban for inflating

Hail To The King, Baby

Today 11.th january 2023 I got ban from Freecazoid 2 hrs for inflating

We were just starting first round on Minecraft map, and I was with 1 other player ready to cover the running CT from spawn, when Freecazoid suddenly banned me for inflating, whatever that is ( there was no teamwork)

I saw no warning of anything I have done wrong - I have never been warned in chat for doing anything wrong - and as an old player - in more than one sence, the big question is - why?

No demo is available - I object this ban, and see it as nothing more than abuse of admin power.

Off course it can be the wrong person banned....

Edited by Hail To The King, Baby
  • Sad 1

• Server Admin

I see this as inflating, no one defending the spawn because it useless on 1st stage of Minecraft

Maybe it's just little missunderstanding but I see this as inflating.

• Wow 1

But - here comes some interesting facts.

If you look at the time I joined server - which is just a few seconds before you start recording.

It is interesting, why you already is recording me, as we join the new map, and I clearly do nothing wrong.

Why do you record me? - its clear to me, that you just want to find something on me, to make that ban

To me that is clear abuse of power - just wanting to look for something

I could understand if I was 2 hours on server, and had done something wrong and had been warned.

BUT I JUST JOINED - how does your ban even make sense?

Edited by Hail To The King, Baby
  • Wow 1

Hail to the king is best defender on the server , he have a thirst to shoot zombies and defend his teammates Christo bhopped very fast and he have high ping so hail got long stabbed before falling back, freecazoid you ruined this guy clean sourcebans history shame on you ! 

Edited by yoshmia
  • Super 1

has high ping and is eager to defend. Wasn't his fault. Freecazoid you ban for the dumbest sh*t for long durations you don't know half of the bans you do. You literally banned me for 2 hours for dying then going spec and had to unban me. Hail is a long time casual ze and zm player but he's clueless against bhopping zms.

Edited by ccc

Hi Hail To The King, the videoclip that Freeca shared can be seen as inflating since you died in the beginning of the round.

I'm removing your ban out of goodwill seeing as how you haven't been banned before, also want to state that since you defended alone without help it was kind of inevitable for you to become zm right there with that many zm spawning.

Kind regards,
Revan

• .Revan locked this topic