Locked I've been abusing admin frequently and nobody is doing anything about it

Toxic

Really? I've literally been starting sh*t on the server on purpose to test peoples boundaries and you guys are as docile as a group of lamb. No reports? Nothing? I slayed and kicked 5 or 6 people and nobody cared lmfao, I asked multiple admins to kick me and nobody has done it. I've incited multiple autistic hours, toxic arguments, and heated debates across this lovely community and you guys seem to yearn for MORE of my chaos. What are we gonna do moving forward guys? Thanks

-Toxic

• Homiekiss 6
  • Super 1

• Server Admin

what type of weird teen rebellion post is this lol. Its a game enjoy it. We are admins not police officers. stop being a d*ck and enjoy the game but then again ur username says it all. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
3 hours ago, Toxic said:

Really? I've literally been starting sh*t on the server on purpose to test peoples boundaries and you guys are as docile as a group of lamb. No reports? Nothing? I slayed and kicked 5 or 6 people and nobody cared lmfao, I asked multiple admins to kick me and nobody has done it. I've incited multiple autistic hours, toxic arguments, and heated debates across this lovely community and you guys seem to yearn for MORE of my chaos. What are we gonna do moving forward guys? Thanks

-Toxic

Hi Toxic, this is a nice "fake outrage" post I have to say 🙂 

First, you know we all love you and your chaos.  We literally cannot get enough and we DO yearn for more!  Keep it up man!

Second, I had warned you a couple times but didn't know the full extent of the abuse.  Thank you for the abuse report.  Unfortunately, I will need to uphold the rules of the server and remove your admin, since you have been warned before.  Please feel free to re-buy at any time.

Third, in the future, please remember to use the report template 😉

What are we gonna do moving forward? Continue to enjoy the man, the myth, the legend that is Toxic, of course!

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Thanks 1