Locked ARJ's Admin application.

ARJ

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
ARJ, 18 years old.

Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
x sooonta#8948

STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
STEAM_0:0:597406766. https://steamcommunity.com/id/zegarg/ Applying for ZR-CSS.

How long are you playing CSS ?
Longer than I can remember, since probably about 2015. (ZM in 2017/18).

You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
Currently have 9 days 10:16:59 hours.

Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
Yes.

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
I'm an active player that cares for the community, I have been donated admin ever since I've joined the server and managed to gather even more experience from that. My biggest priortiy is inceasing the number of players in the server and making sure they're enjoying their time, I like NiDE a lot and really want it to grow and would like to contribute to the growth of it. I have knowledge as I used to play a lot back in 2018 in exolys (i quit the game in 2019 and just came back this year) - I believe I have the skill, knowledge and experience necessary for the role.

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
Well, I've been the Owner/Admin of many teams in games like Sea of Thieves and Valorant and CS:GO (you can see that in my youtube channels and my friends youtube channels). I had my own community dedicated to my twitch and youtube channels that I was running at point for over a year with 150+ players. As I've mentioned b4 I've also been donated admin ever since I've joined the server and I'm very fimilar with how to deal with situations.

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
I'm 5'11 and a half. I have 2 brothers, I live in Manchester near the etihad stadium actually whichs pretty cool and I have a good relationship with my parents and friends I like playing football and pool. I do A levels in college and have a part time job. I'll be on quite often as proven by my past samy part time job is very flexible as I choose when to work. 

here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

I have actually already had to deal with a situation like this where a player was aimbotting but I was only Donated admin so I specced him, made sure that he was actually aimbotting then informed an admin and provided them with the cheaters steam id so action was taken. But if I was a server admin, I would spectate him to make sure if he's aimbotting, and if he is I'd go through the admin guideline on him "Ban for 3 days - 1 week - 2 weeks - 1 month - 2 months (max.)." But if I'm not certain, I'd check with other admins and keep his name in mind so I can keep an eye on him from a distance. Could also check demo if necessary.

• Like 2
  • Super 1

• ire locked this topic