Locked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ZR Admin Application ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

.naz

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
   my name in the server - naz.
   i am 19 years old

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
   'wasabi.naz'#7215

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS )
   STEAM_0:1:602515698 (zr-css)

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
   basically i started playing css in 2014-2016 , use to play zombie hunting and gungame
   servers and some awp servers too, after 2016 i stopped recently and started to zombie
   revival in 2019, in which i loved to play nide zombie revival, best mode till now.

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
   i currently have more than 100 hours of connection time (you can check my connection
   time in gametracker) https://www.gametracker.com/player/naz./149.202.65.122:27000/

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have
   the final word

its okay for me (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
   i have knowledge about what resides in the server about admins and how to handle the server and also the players who are using hacks | like--- bhop hack, and aimbot etc....| , i also learned alot through my old admin friends [suleiman my best bro (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ)., nero <3., ire friendly server manager <3., Dolly, shepherd, Milo350] and also i will be learning more in the future (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ). its important for me in the community as i am mostly online in asian as well as in europe time.
i use to be in !spec at asian time [where there is hardly any admin i am there online for all the time ] and play with my admin friends at evening (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ) , while in !spec i watch every player if they respect the rules and to be friendly with every player :D. , if they don't know about the rules i will get them notified every time by !msay (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
   after playing zombie revival mode for long time , i understood about every commands in the server , also i have knowledge about admin commands and i also know when to use it, firstly i will mention this rule about not to shoot props through !msay
      such as---
  ----> !slay <name> <reason> ( who shoot props or move props with !lm);; !kick when someone shoot the props 3rd time (1st and 2nd time there will be a warning)
    Moreover.....|
  ----> !gag command - when someone insult the players or admin in the chat for first time will be gagged for 30 minutes, repetition in this case will increase the length of the gag ( 1st time = 30 minutes; 2nd time = 1 hour and so on). As well as continuous spam = 10 minutes of gag.
  ----> !ban command - if someone use bhop hacks, aimbot, scripts or any type of third-party software to gain an unfair advantage, will be banned for a week ; repetition will increase the length of the ban like 2 week or 3 weeks.
  u may give me chance to build trust and i will also do my responsibility and do my admin duty trough my trial 
   also the main motive to be in the server is to respect the rules, make friends and have fun (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
   i completed my studies and i am thinking of going to abroad as a tourist but later xd
   moreover now i am almost free and i spend most of the time in the server that is in asian as well as in europe time.... (check my gametracker profile for more info )¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .

i will personally look after him and see which hack he actually use , by going to !spec
   after looking at his actions, i will try to take screenshot of the incident or i will put a recording device if necessary (obs screen recorder)
   if he actually uses any hack like aimbot than i will simply (without any confusion) straightly ban him for 6 days or a week and as to know repetition will increase the length of the ban.
   Yours faithfully 
   naz. <3.
   spacer.png 

• Like 1

• Server Admin

1+, 

A good and respectful guy , + always online in the server 24/7, and has enough knowledge of everything about how to use the admin  also about the server completely, And also he learn quickly, he deserves a chance, he will be useful to us in the ZR Team , soo Take (1+) from me and good luck !,

Regards 🌹(ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-tobey-maguire.gif tumblr_mxakdj86aT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Edited by DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2023
  • Like 1

Under the legal age, Minor.
You've provided Fake age.
In your previous admin Application you said you're 21..
and now you say you're 19.
while your voice like 14-15 years old. 
+you're "Toxic " . and you've proved that you're lying too much. Proved by changing the age, and prvious lies before. 
I witnessed that you love it to abuse newbies or the guys "you don't like them"
However this is my Assessment
::: Good Luck:::

Edited by Natasha Volkova
I don't like the "luck"
  • Like 6
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, naz. said:

Was not referring to you when I asked that.

1 hour ago, naz. said:

and about wafg i left it a year ago

You mean when it died?

There was nothing wrong with playing WAFG I think @ Harraga  was admin, the difference being he didn't go into a bunch of discord and spam advertise it.

• Like 1

+1 THIS USER SAVED MY CAT

Guys this user saved my cat he was on top of a tree I was below, screaming for help and the firefighters weren't coming. I saw mr waz getting out from a building ON FIRE saving LITTLE CHILDREN from CERTAIN DEATH!!!! After doing that, this absolute legend SAVED MY CAT (source) !!! (he can fly)

Make this user ADMUN NOW!!!!1

5 hours ago, naz. said:

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
   my name in the server - naz.
   i am 19 years old

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
   'wasabi.naz'#7215

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS )
   STEAM_0:1:602515698 (zr-css)

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
   basically i started playing css in 2014-2016 , use to play zombie hunting and gungame
   servers and some awp servers too, after 2016 i stopped recently and started to zombie
   revival in 2019, in which i loved to play nide zombie revival, best mode till now.

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
   i currently have more than 100 hours of connection time (you can check my connection
   time in gametracker) https://www.gametracker.com/player/naz./149.202.65.122:27000/

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have
   the final word

its okay for me (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
   i have knowledge about what resides in the server about admins and how to handle the server and also the players who are using hacks | like--- bhop hack, and aimbot etc....| , i also learned alot through my old admin friends [suleiman my best bro (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ)., nero <3., ire friendly server manager <3., Dolly, shepherd, Milo350] and also i will be learning more in the future (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ). its important for me in the community as i am mostly online in asian as well as in europe time.
i use to be in !spec at asian time [where there is hardly any admin i am there online for all the time ] and play with my admin friends at evening (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ) , while in !spec i watch every player if they respect the rules and to be friendly with every player :D. , if they don't know about the rules i will get them notified every time by !msay (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
   after playing zombie revival mode for long time , i understood about every commands in the server , also i have knowledge about admin commands and i also know when to use it, firstly i will mention this rule about not to shoot props through !msay
      such as---
  ----> !slay <name> <reason> ( who shoot props or move props with !lm);; !kick when someone shoot the props 3rd time (1st and 2nd time there will be a warning)
    Moreover.....|
  ----> !gag command - when someone insult the players or admin in the chat for first time will be gagged for 30 minutes, repetition in this case will increase the length of the gag ( 1st time = 30 minutes; 2nd time = 1 hour and so on). As well as continuous spam = 10 minutes of gag.
  ----> !ban command - if someone use bhop hacks, aimbot, scripts or any type of third-party software to gain an unfair advantage, will be banned for a week ; repetition will increase the length of the ban like 2 week or 3 weeks.
  u may give me chance to build trust and i will also do my responsibility and do my admin duty trough my trial 
   also the main motive to be in the server is to respect the rules, make friends and have fun (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
   i completed my studies and i am thinking of going to abroad as a tourist but later xd
   moreover now i am almost free and i spend most of the time in the server that is in asian as well as in europe time.... (check my gametracker profile for more info )¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .

i will personally look after him and see which hack he actually use , by going to !spec
   after looking at his actions, i will try to take screenshot of the incident or i will put a recording device if necessary (obs screen recorder)
   if he actually uses any hack like aimbot than i will simply (without any confusion) straightly ban him for 6 days or a week and as to know repetition will increase the length of the ban.
   Yours faithfully 
   naz. <3.
   spacer.png 

+1 he deserves

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I check about you, I think it good. Let see you can do it for Trial Admin

Edit: You shouldn't spam ads for everyone and people can write votes +1. If not happen, I still check you do good or bad to players and vote +1 for you. So I don't know Dolly suggest you do admin but I know you and Suleiman play good.

So I will remain Neutral for now

Edited by Starlight-Dash
Vote change + information
  • Like 1

• Developer

If you want to make this app look legit you should stop asking people to put a +1 via PM on discord.

Also as @ DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2023 said, some infos are strange related to your last application.

Do you ever think of how the staff will see all these informations for making the final decision? 

Goodluck for this app. 

• Like 4

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Yo, You asked me for a +1, but I can't form a good or bad opinion of you. So I will just wish you good luck buddy.

• Like 1