Locked i went to be admin

slayerdz

1. Your Name and Age:     ; Abdelmalek 15

2. Steam_ID:    STEAM_0:0:579980293

3. How long are you playing CSS ?

I've been playing CS:S for nearly 2years maybe more,  on multiple accounts.

In fact, I did not know your server until I discovered that it was very interesting, so I started playing on it and I am now addicted to it.

I'm very active on zombie escape.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?   

I believe you guys should take me as I'm pretty active,  I have good knowledge towards zombie escape maps as I've usually played them on other servers. this one or my own back then. Furthermore  my knowledge is sufficient  Whats important to me includes activity as a lot of admins on other servers aren't really active unless something serious happens. For example,  this usually happens when I'm stuck or hearing people just screaming into their mics or spamming chat and there aren't really any admins online to help and I don't believe it's really a significant enough issue to call an administrator onto the server . usually just play for fun.

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? .                 

In fact, I do not want to lie to you. I was not an admin before in css, but I know how to deal with cheating people. When I get a trial period in admin, I will learn everything. I want the server to be clean from cheaters and comfortable to play. Sometimes I wonder why I am not becoming an admin so I decided to give a request because if I did not become an ad I will never become the best thing that you will benefit from is my free time in which I play a lot

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

Now I play in the server   Also I'm usually always online and free to talk to whenever anyone needs me or wants to reach me and talk about something.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

If I do get the rights to be an admin and I start off as trial I'm instantly going to kick the so called cheater after getting enough proof from spectating or anything else because I can't ban. But if I do have full administrator, I will ban him for a week (10080 minutes)  no questions asked as you can't really tell them to stop after they've broken a rule. 

• Wow 1

Answer on 7 question copied from other application.

Answer on 4 question copied from other application.

Bad English.

Edited by Killik

• Server Admin

Dude you just copied this application

You didn't make any effort to make your own application 

I haven't seen you playing enough on the server just saw you like few days ago 

• Haha 1

• Killik locked this topic
  • CS:S ZE Server Manager

Since u copied many answers from another application, we will close your application immediatly. 

Denied.

• Wow 1