Locked Admin Application

Guest [TD] Detroit

Guest [TD] Detroit

1. Your Name and Age: Detroit / Over the age of 30+

2. Steam_ID:     STEAM_1:0:17606269

3. How long are you playing CSS ? I have been playing CSS since January 2008.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I would like you to consider my application because the group is advertising for new trial admins/continued help with management and growth on your servers and I am interested in helping with that. I have played this game for over a decade and have been involved with MANY different servers. I played and remember well the "heydays" of CSS when sometimes it was impossible to even get on a good  server for well over half an hour! I was drawn to this particular server due to it's popularity, then, after playing it for many, many hours, have played it almost daily for the last several months mostly due to the fun/active members and some really good character people I have seen and heard while playing.  That answers the question as to what is important to ME on a server. I am too old and have been around WAY TOO LONG to waste my time on servers filled with "drama" and childlike attitudes. In my time playing here, I have seen very little if practically none of that displayed!  That is why I continue to play here!

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? I have had successful admin access on a couple of other servers. I currently hold a Senior Admin status and am a founding member on another group's server (after being recruited by them in their inception to help found and build the group's new server about 8 years ago). I have held Executive Admin powers on that server (including ROOT ADMIN access powers) for several years. I unfortunately had to "retire" myself out after starting to work full-time and getting married. I hold an exclusive "Honorable Member" status with only 3 other "retired" admins on that server still to this day since 2012 and still hold my Senior Admin status. Sadly though as has happened with many CSS servers over the years, the popularity and group membership has tapered off considerably and that is when I started looking for a new "favorite" server and that it is what led me here! Happy to have found it! I have NEVER had my Admin privileges revoked or even suspended once in all the years I have held an Admin's position and it was MY duty for may years to investigate and decide on many "new" and "rookie" admin's initial status of granting admin and on them maintaining their admin rights and powers when reported for excessive abuse.  

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? I am married with children (just like Al Bundy......but not as rude, lol)! I am a Director of Operations at my current job and have over 500 subordinates that answer to me on a daily basis. As to how often I think I'll play on the server. You can look at my game logs and see I have a been a sort of a "regular" on the servers daily for many months now when I have time to play either day or night and whether or not I am granted admin status, will continue to play here for the pure enjoyment of it alone. Again, just applying based on the group advertising they are looking for help with new admins and I figured I could assist with that in a small way.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .     As stated previously, I am aware that as a "trial" admin, I will assume I will not have permanent BAN powers. Once it has been determined that the suspected player may be "aimbotting, walling, or general hacking" I would immediately kick the player. If they continue to enter, use the cheat method, and abuse the server rules, I would assume I would at least have the powers to "temp" ban for up to a week. Report my ban on the Forums, or at least ascertain if their is a Senior Admin on-line at the time of suspected cheating and see If I can get them to come in-game and drop the perma sauce ban if needed. I am level headed, not quick to act out of pure emotion, and after being a dad, coach for teenage boys for football, baseball, and basketball for over the last 10 years...….. I think I am more than tested enough in how far someone can push my limits without losing my cool! LOL . 

I wanted to thank you all for your consideration in my application. If accepted into your "team" I will not let you down. If my application is denied, then I thank you for time and wish good luck to whomever else you choose and I will continue to play here and I look forward to many more hours of fun and laughs. The admin decision either way will not change that for me. God Bless!  : )

1. Your Name and Age: Detroit / Over the age of 30+

2. Steam_ID:     STEAM_1:0:17606269

3. How long are you playing CSS ? I have been playing CSS since January 2008.

4. Why do you think, we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I would like you to consider my application because the group is advertising for new trial admins/continued help with management and growth on your servers and I am interested in helping with that. I have played this game for over a decade and have been involved with MANY different servers. I played and remember well the "heydays" of CSS when sometimes it was impossible to even get on a good  server for well over half an hour! I was drawn to this particular server due to it's popularity, then, after playing it for many, many hours, have played it almost daily for the last several months mostly due to the fun/active members and some really good character people I have seen and heard while playing.  That answers the question as to what is important to ME on a server. I am too old and have been around WAY TOO LONG to waste my time on servers filled with "drama" and childlike attitudes. In my time playing here, I have seen very little if practically none of that displayed!  That is why I continue to play here!

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? I have had successful admin access on a couple of other servers. I currently hold a Senior Admin status and am a founding member on another group's server (after being recruited by them in their inception to help found and build the group's new server about 8 years ago). I have held Executive Admin powers on that server (including ROOT ADMIN access powers) for several years. I unfortunately had to "retire" myself out after starting to work full-time and getting married. I hold an exclusive "Honorable Member" status with only 3 other "retired" admins on that server still to this day since 2012 and still hold my Senior Admin status. Sadly though as has happened with many CSS servers over the years, the popularity and group membership has tapered off considerably and that is when I started looking for a new "favorite" server and that it is what led me here! Happy to have found it! I have NEVER had my Admin privileges revoked or even suspended once in all the years I have held an Admin's position and it was MY duty for may years to investigate and decide on many "new" and "rookie" admin's initial status of granting admin and on them maintaining their admin rights and powers when reported for excessive abuse.  

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? I am married with children (just like Al Bundy......but not as rude, lol)! I am a Director of Operations at my current job and have over 500 subordinates that answer to me on a daily basis. As to how often I think I'll play on the server. You can look at my game logs and see I have a been a sort of a "regular" on the servers daily for many months now when I have time to play either day or night and whether or not I am granted admin status, will continue to play here for the pure enjoyment of it alone. Again, just applying based on the group advertising they are looking for help with new admins and I figured I could assist with that in a small way.

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .     As stated previously, I am aware that as a "trial" admin, I will assume I will not have permanent BAN powers. Once it has been determined that the suspected player may be "aimbotting, walling, or general hacking" I would immediately kick the player. If they continue to enter, use the cheat method, and abuse the server rules, I would assume I would at least have the powers to "temp" ban for up to a week. Report my ban on the Forums, or at least ascertain if their is a Senior Admin on-line at the time of suspected cheating and see If I can get them to come in-game and drop the perma sauce ban if needed. I am level headed, not quick to act out of pure emotion, and after being a dad, coach for teenage boys for football, baseball, and basketball for over the last 10 years...….. I think I am more than tested enough in how far someone can push my limits without losing my cool! LOL . 

I wanted to thank you all for your consideration in my application. If accepted into your "team" I will not let you down. If my application is denied, then I thank you for time and wish good luck to whomever else you choose and I will continue to play here and I look forward to many more hours of fun and laughs. The admin decision either way will not change that for me. God Bless!  : )

• Like 1

• Killik locked this topic