Locked Serious application - seal

Seal88

1- Your Name and Age.

seal , 22

2- Your Discord UserName: 

seal88

3- STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) 

STEAM_0:0:70400989

4-How long are you playing CSS ?

around 2 years

5- You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days) ✓

6- Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word. 

7- Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

im active, ive been donated admin so i know the commands, and i can act fast unlike most admins that just take years to either eban/kban/mute

8-Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

check point 7

9- Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

im a tall nice black male , currently on vacation, in eu times 

10- here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

spectating him , if any admins on ill talk to them via admin chat if not ill kick him just as a warning if he joins and keeps acting sussy im just ban him

• Like 4

+1 because portugese. Would never troll or admin abuse has a good reputation of never knifing anyone. 

Not to forget he is mist legend

Edited by aimzAKAR

+1 good man , helped me learn how to beat mist i wouldnt be the mist fag i am today without him

Edited by RxZ

• Server Admin

Good guy, has a history tho of trolling (recently too) and had his admin removed abit over two weeks ago for slaying cts in Cosmo and otherwise trolling for no particular reason. Doesnt necesarily take away that he couldnt be a good admin when he gets trial.

(edit, -1, still trolling)

Edited by Midknight
changed opinion
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin
14 minutes ago, mohamed. said:

You have a very bad history of kbans https://kbans.nide.gg/index.php?all=true&s=STEAM_0%3A0%3A70400989&m=1
Last time you got kbanned was 6 days ago.
I'll remain neutral for now.
Good luck

This and you were also muted 2 days ago.... 

30 minutes ago, Heat said:

This and you were also muted 2 days ago.... 

ha muted me as a joke you can check demo. and about the kbans im a changed man 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Midknight said:

Doesnt necesarily take away that he couldnt be a good admin when he gets trial.

it literally does, then again getting demoted as a donated admin or trolling hasn't stopped people from being accepted before so whether he gets accepted or not depends on if the LSAs like him or not

+1

Honestly the KBAN's are brutal. The only time an admin would KBAN you is when you intentionally knife zombies in spawn, or ruin try hard maps. I hope you know you're a piece of sh*t for submitting an application with this kind of record, because seriously you're a cancer to the server. Even I've never ruined the gameplay of others (except once in ze_supermario). However, if someone like me is able to get trial admin, I have faith in a f**got like you. Good luck

Edited by Toxic
  • Haha 1