Locked BAN FOR INFLATING

Sandstorm

1.  Your own ingame name; Sandstorm
  2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID; STEAM_0:0:1962767306 (That's the ID that appears in the NIDE.GG BANS dashboard but I'm actually NO STEAMER)
  3. ➥ Name of the admin(s) involved; HA (Harraga)
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the admin(s) involved; STEAM_0:0:19025260 
  5. ➥ What server did it happen; Zombie Escape 
  6. ➥ What map did it happen; ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3test
  7. ➥ Time and date; 2023-07-16 01:25:02
  8. ➥ Explain the situation; Basically, the HA administrator banned me for a period of 3 days because on the map lotr mines moria was "inflating" (although it was only in a single round and I admit that was my mistake). However, I want to appeal the duration of the ban because it seems too long to have been a single round as a zombie. On the other hand, the same administrator claims to have seen me doing the same thing on the map before LOTR MORIA (which is called TEMPLE RAIDER) although I have evidence to the contrary.  Likewise, it also clarifies that I am using multiple STEAM accounts to be able to continue "inflating" on the server and that is another reason for banning, but I have already talked about that issue with another administrator (lewis12309) and I have always used NO STEAM.

Finally, it should be clarified that the administrator told me that the bans made previously to the account are also considered when making the prohibitions, but the last ones have already expired for approximately 6 months so it seemed a bit strange in that aspect, I have not yet had a concrete answer about it.

The only multi accounts I used in NO STEAM were: Senpai and Infinite

9. ➥ Proof; 

https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20230716-031809-ze_lotr_mines_of_moria_v6_3test.dem.bz2 (DEMO ON ZE_LOTR_MINAS_OF_MORIA)

https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20230716-024537-ze_temple_raider_b4.dem.bz2 (ZE_TEMPLE_RAIDER Demonstration where I'm supposedly "inflating")

I'm basically appealing for a ban reduction

Edited by lewis12309
Template tidy-up
  • Angry 1