Locked Capuno for NiDE CEO position

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    • Capuno, 18+

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    • capuno

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    •  STEAM_0:0:2154633, ZE-CSS

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    • Started this summer some weeks ago

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    • Ok, I probably have it idk

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    • Ok, I am a highly respected member of the community

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    • I just want to check admin chat on discord to see what is so interesting in there and so secretive that nobody can tell me or they will go to jail

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    • I am the smartest user on NiDE, you will benefit from my position as an admin because of this. I calculate the server will run 55% better with my addition to the team

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    • I usually play on special events and when there is a cool map or when my favorite NiDE users are connected

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  
    • First things first, I would permanently ban Harraga from the server and from discord. As for the hacker I'm not sure I guess I'll ask him to stop and if he doesn't then well at least I tried

4 minutes ago, Lord Vader said:

Obvious troll app

I know you work for the CIA, they sent you here to discredit me and slander my name.
It will not work buddy, I know a glow in the dark CIA psyop operative when I see one.

1 minute ago, Midknight said:

-1 obvious troll app and i have no idea who you are

Dude I +1 your application wtf. Harraga is telling you lies about me, he is brainwashing you.

• Event Manager

Because i got demoted to donator i dont really have a saying in this, my vote is irrelevant and i will still remain neutral, i dont want to get my ass faked in ass by hobbitten like i already did and others too so good luck  + u a millionare

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Capuno,
Whilst you nearly meet the 72 hour playtime requirement, there is sadly more to talk about here.
There is a considerable lack of detail about how you would fit in as an admin, and this is effectively written as a troll application considering you didn't really answer the Aimbot scenario question. Let's just say that permabanning one of our own admins is highly inappropriate. 
If you are serious about becoming an admin, then I advise you recreate your application so that we can see you're actually committed.
Thank you for the interesting responses nonetheless.

Declined

• Like 2