Locked Admin Abuse by Sayten

PanTheR

IGN - Remjuice
Steam ID - 76561198072030889
Admin Involved - Sayten
Server - Zombie Escape server
Map - Dreamin
Time and date - 2/08/2023
Explanation - So, this sayten intentionally won't use heal and I blamed him for not using it. Then, he started talking sh*t to me and I responded to him and this goes on for a while. Suddenly(maybe he was raging idk) out of nowhere, he just slayed me like he's the boss of the server. I don't take this situation very lightly and I hope Mr. Sayten is given a punishment for this abuse.
Proof - https://ibb.co/k3LJR3w

Edited by PanTheR

Stop lying i was confused myself with parta, and you come trash me. I did like you, and for the heal i just waited for the next attack and i didnt do it on purpose for trim you. And for slay you tilted me well its still an abuse in any case the round was over. It wasnt cool to do that. Anyway goodbye mr dse.

@ Sayten  This is not the first time you've done this, on multiple maps you've taken items and trolled purposely on multiple occasions, I'd like to accept the fact you're just trolling instead of being deemed a really sh*tty player. Honestly you're cancer

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Sayten said:

Stop lying i was confused myself with parta, and you come trash me. I did like you, and for the heal i just waited for the next attack and i didnt do it on purpose for trim you. And for slay you tilted me well its still an abuse in any case the round was over. It wasnt cool to do that. Anyway goodbye mr dse.

Why are you calling people lier when, even here in your statement, the round was just starting and you're the one lying here? Get real abuser

6 hours ago, Sayten said:

cmon stfu and dont call me g*yten its just for jk with 2-3 guys mr dse

It's not a joke and everyone in the server knows you're g*y. Stop denying it. 

it's wise to stop insulting each others & just post your proof @ PanTheR instead of putting Private link to Denied Access file.
Record a video & Upload it here:https://streamable.com/
Then paste the video link here.
insulting each others will make a bad impact about both of you.
Have a good time.

43 minutes ago, ECA said:

it's wise to stop insulting each others & just post your proof @ PanTheR instead of putting Private link to Denied Access file.
Have a good time.

Yes, it is wise to stop but this ni**er went on to talk sh*t with me in Unloze aswell. Also, I've posted a new link for proof. 

2 hours ago, ECA said:

Have a good time.

youre not admin anymore btw i think someone forgot to remind you

• Haha 4

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello,
Thank you @ PanTheR  for the report. The slay was an abuse clearly, @ Sayten  I removed your admin several time. I know you can do better, stop being triggered like that. This is the last warning, i won't remove your admin this time and I expect you to be less triggered easily, or maybe it is time to do something else than CSS ZE. Next abuse is a removed without a message.
You both insult each others and some players tell you to calm down. I suggest both of you to !sm instead of insulting.
Last about heal Sayten did not trolled, you died because of the rng boss attack that you did not dodge well. 
Next time please provide the time it happens and if possible the tick .... Good thing is that at least some others punishments were done after watching the demo.
You can PM me Remjuice if you want. Thank you for your understanding.
Topic closed.

• Like 1