(Delhi)

20/08/23 @ 7:30PM GMT+5:30 
 🇦🇺 Australia
(Sydney)

21/08/23 @ 1AM GMT+10:00 
🇷🇺 Russia
(Moscow)

20/08/23 @ 5PM GMT+3:00

If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.

📜 Special rules (if any)
Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.

👑 Leader
Anyone willing to lead.

🎁 Rewards
Winning the last stage of ze_undertale_g_v1_2s2 will grant you 3 days of vip.
Winning the last stage of ze_binary_z4_s1 will grant you 3 days of vip.
Winning the map
of ze_radiance_v1_1 will grant you 12 days of vip.

css_connect_info.png

◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape
◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072
◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

View full record

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • Hi I played ze for almost 2452h  My steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199113055155/ Lead with 3 rule myself   Top 1  Hard Team cooperative map  ze_santassination_v3 ex duo win lead  Top 2 Underplayed impressive map  ze_minimal_csgo  Top 3 Kz trigger map  ze moltentemple m4dara map  ---------------------------------------------- lead laser map before  hydroponic garden visualizer dreamin Thanks you so much read my apply Ask some ze friend This apply is true or not   There should be youtube on clip  Thanks you  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2159782609    
    • Never do anything bad while im on server, decent player and i think deserves a chance +1
    • I play with u for a few times and i think u deserve a chance to be trial. Also as far as i can see , u dont have any toxicity. So ill give u easily +1 . Good luck with ur application.
    • Required: Ingame Nickname: Hunt3r Discord username: zeronovel Age: 22  SteamID: STEAM_0:1:522728356  What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Before that I apologize in advance  I once made an admin application and it was rejected due to age issues and unclear information.  Therefore, in this application I will convey information as clearly as possible. Why are you interested in applying for admin? I joined because I wanted to maintain the server during the sleeping hours of EU or NA time, when I play during my time(Asia) very often there are no admins online other than me who is the admin donator. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? Most often in EU time  How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Approximately 5-6 months including before the break in 2022  How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? More or less basically understand Do you have any past admin experience? Only as admin Donator for 2 months including before break Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) I can do video editing, make posters and use blender. you can check my instagram
  • LATEST TOPICS