Creepy_

1. Your own ingame name; Creepy
  2. ➥ Your own Steam-ID;STEAM_0:0:187018106      
  3. ➥ Name of the admin(s) involved; Rushaway
  4. ➥ Steam-ID of the admin(s) involved; dont have it
  5. ➥ What server did it happen; ZE
  6. ➥ What map did it happen; ze_ffxii_mt_bur_omisace_v5
  7. ➥ Time and date;23/09/2023 13:27 GMT
  8. ➥ Explain the situation; Harraga decided to cry to rushaway because he got punishment he deserved. Basically he was being toxic to me and advantage for no reason, he was being racist to advantage (he is black) and being too much aggresive, so i gagged him, after boten ungagged him because harraga cried to him, he said my parents are whores etc, so i gag him again, because im not gonna let someone say whatever they want to me, they can appeal if they want but rules are rules. Then he decided to take sand and not use it at all, i have many witnesses such as advantage, or yumica etc, instead banning instantly review proof and sh*t.
  9. ➥ Proof; watch the demo from todays omisace session
  • Like 3
  • Wow 2

let's sum up exactly what happened:
I joined the server in mt bur omisace. 5 min later, some God g*ymer wannabe in need of attention said I was a pussy some sh*t like this, then I reminded him he's black irl therefore his opinion is irrelevant. Then you decided to step in and feel important by making up a no racism rule while you take pic of random people irl and say sh*t like this in Discord.

degenerate.PNG.6940a931ccfc64235b359b6781598566.PNG

you're a living meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Just now, Harraga said:

I joined the server in mt bur omisace. 5 min later, some God g*ymer wannabe in need of attention said I was a pussy some sh*t like this, then I reminded him he's black irl therefore his opinion is irrelevant. Then you decided to step in and feel important by making up a no racism rule while you take pic of random people irl and say sh*t like this in Discord.

you're a living meme

LMAO

11 minutes ago, Harraga said:

you're a living meme

it was jokes, and advantage is cool with it anyway when i said it or played a clip, but you was offensive to him not joking with him, there is a difference buddy

Edited by ๑Creepy_
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Event Manager
11 minutes ago, Harraga said:

you're a living meme

Once again you're being mean by saying that.
Before you say anything, i'm not a saint but all the times i say or do something i'm just joking and playing around, no one ever felt offended as far as i know.

Also, we do have rules that don't allow any type of harassment.
2.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super 1

6 minutes ago, Subaru Natsuki said:

idk what happened but ik both of HA/Advantage...they always playing fun 'n' jokes and they become serious in real gameplay times...well i can't judge cuz i wasn't there...but i think this report is a little bit exaggerated 
spacer.png

No its not, advantage thank me for that gag, i was doing job properly and no abuse was made

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

Once again you're being mean by saying that.
Before you say anything, i'm not a saint but all the times i say or do something i'm just joking and playing around, no one ever felt offended as far as i know.

Also, we do have rules that don't allow any type of harassment.
2.PNG

I'm gonna call you a f*cking pussy next time you hop on the server and see how you react.

• Angry 2
  • Sad 1

• Server Admin
2 minutes ago, Harraga said:

I'm gonna call you a f*cking pussy next time you hop on the server and see how you react.

You're just digging a deeper grave. You'd probably best stop before you make it worse for yourself...

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, Harraga said:

you're a living meme

@Creepy , sad for u that u didnt have a gun, u shouldve shot them...

• Angry 2
  • Thanks 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Creepy,
The report has been reviewed. Your admin has been removed for different reasons
- I warned you few days ago to stop punishing random people so hard (60 min mute / gag). Before that incident you gagged one guy 2 hours who had never been gagged or muted once before.
- You even said after that incident that your abused "
ye thats true, i was just pissed too much i think" / "maybe it was indeed too much of me"

About the incident with HA : the main issue is that even advantage asked you to ungag HA. So evaluating when it is abused / violent etc. you are the last one that could be neutral to evaluate this. I won't quote beef you might have lately with some casual players on nide but I heard worst things from you towards others players that what you think HA did.
You should be neutral and don't take one side when you want.
Topic closed.

• Like 1