Locked Midknight's admin application (2nd time)

• Server Admin
  1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ ): Midknight, 19 yrs (turned since last app)

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example): Midknight___ 

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) : ZE CSS

4. How long are you playing CSS ? 1 1/2 years now about

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days) 20 days, 8h 30 min

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word. : Okay

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?: I have very good knowledge and experience of maps, especially the ones played on nide (90% of the time played) and im really active on the server and relatively well known. Personally i want to make the server a better place for newer and older players too to enjoy ZE without shitty trollers every other round

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?: Well, i was an admin on this server a few months back, for around 3 weeks (as trial) but i ended up resigning due to unforeseen issues with my personal life and i felt like i couldnt contribute to the server as much as i wanted. Im definetly more active now (and capable to be more active) and can provide alot of assistance with the trollers on the server. I think ive matured more as a ZE player and wont get tilted/mad about trollers and abuse my power (like i mightve last time), Ive improved my mentality in the game. And to the admins reading this, i know i mightve not left on the best terms with everyone, but i hope yall are ready to give me a second chance.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?: I just recently got finished with my finals (unforeseen thing number 1) and ive finished my training for my drivings license (unforeseen thing number 2) Im currently not busy with work or school, so i think i can give alot of my time to playing on the server (like i already do quite abit, lol)

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question. : Spectating suspected aimbotter, looking at the cheaters playermodel (usually spins very violently and unnaturally) and looking at the players tracking and dmg. If not confident in my own evaluation, ask another admin to confirm my suspicion
  • Wow 1

• Server Admin

I wasn't playing ze during the time when you were a trial to know how you are handling your  admin position, but I didn't see bad things from you as a player, you likes to lead maps and being useful. 

anyway all I want good luck with your application 👍

Edited by Anwar

22 hours ago, Tasha said:

I remember you were ZE admin already?
+1 For being active staff Member .

He was Trail Admin, got demoted for some reasons

Edited by Dark