Go to solution Solved by Hobbitten,

1: My ingame name: Creepy
2: My SteamID: STEAM_0:0187018106
3: Name of the admin involved: Possibly all? Mainly Rushaway
4: What server did it happen on: ZE
5: Map: Doesn't matter, but ban happen on wanderers i think
6: Time and date: 2023-10-05 20:53:59
7: Explanation of the situation:

There is quite huge explanation on why i reported nide paypal, and i really wanted to say sorry it happened. I admit i shouldnt been using alt accounts before to play on nide, however i still like to enjoy ZE just like you do and i wasnt trolling or ruining gameplay or whatever you like to call it, sure reporting paypal was terrible move by me, but what caused me to do this is because how i was treated with my donated admin, and demoted without any warning, which caused me to be much more upset and i wasnt thinking with my action instead of talking to management, i dont wanna have fight with nide, or attack it with spoofing ddos like others because its not for me, I just like to have fun with others, in fact I said many times I didn't like money back, and I donated alot before to nide. We are all humans and we all make big mistakes, but everyone deserve second chance, I was never toxic on nide, I even hardly ever trolled, the only troll I ever did was yek, other then that nothing else, at least not from big trolls. Now what I like to ask for if there is possibility to reduce/remove the ban since it's already been almost 3-4 months, and I really like to get back to server. And I'm sorry if my report to nide paypal did any harm, im a good guy and I didn't mean do damage to this server. 

I hope you guys will not instantly ban this forum account, and we resolve this like grown adults.

Looking forward for your reply.

Creepy
8: Proof: N/A

Edited by Nick
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello Creepy.
Im not talking for everyone in high staff. it’s my personnal opinion.

you wrote to me many apologies and seems like it was sincere so i always thought about to unban you.

You accepted the sanction,  never give up and kept the hope to be unbanned one day without to troll or ruin the other’s gameplay so i think it’s time to let you another chance, but if it’s the case it will be the last. 

good luck.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hey Creepy,

After reviewing your appeal closely, I do have some comments I want to leave. While the parts about "not trolling" and "not being toxic" are debatable, I still feel like you're an enjoyable and chill person to have around. I admit I also make mistakes, and everyone will have moments of a lapse in judgment, so I completely understand what you mean.

I don't speak on the upper management's behalf, but I hope to see you unbanned soon. Good luck!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, notkoen said:

Hey Creepy,

After reviewing your appeal closely, I do have some comments I want to leave. While the parts about "not trolling" and "not being toxic" are debatable, I still feel like you're an enjoyable and chill person to have around. I admit I also make mistakes, and everyone will have moments of a lapse in judgment, so I completely understand what you mean.

I don't speak on the upper management's behalf, but I hope to see you unbanned soon. Good luck!

Thanks for support Koen, regarding not being toxic is true, sometimes I can have bad mood or someone triggers me, but most of the time I'm being nice and try having fun. And regarding troll indeed maybe there was more going on, but not as frequent as others.

• Developer

Although I'm not opposed to giving second chances, but let's make sure we're on the same page.
Recognizing that this is just a game, I am willing to consider second chances for people who show genuine remorse and commit to following our community's guidelines.

However, I think it is reasonable to have the following conditions:
- Can't be donated admins anymore (if you manage to get it, we will remove it without warning or refund)
- Any form of disruptive behavior or trolling in the future will not be tolerated from you at all.
- Admins can apply harder lenght on your for any kind of punishements. 
- Alt accounts already banned will not be unbanned

As administrators, we must be firm in upholding the standards of our community to ensure a good atmosphere for all members.
Let see what Management and LSA think about your appeal.

I also unbanned your forums acc on @ Creepy_

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, .Rushaway said:

Although I'm not opposed to giving second chances, but let's make sure we're on the same page.
Recognizing that this is just a game, I am willing to consider second chances for people who show genuine remorse and commit to following our community's guidelines.

However, I think it is reasonable to have the following conditions:
- Can't be donated admins anymore (if you manage to get it, we will remove it without warning or refund)
- Any form of disruptive behavior or trolling in the future will not be tolerated from you at all.
- Admins can apply harder lenght on your for any kind of punishements. 
- Alt accounts already banned will not be unbanned

As administrators, we must be firm in upholding the standards of our community to ensure a good atmosphere for all members.
Let see what Management and LSA think about your appeal.

I also unbanned your forums acc on @ Creepy_

Thank you for support Rushaway, and I'm willing to accept those conditions.

Hey guys,

Not in management here (anymore) or anything but just wanted to give my two cents. Will try to be as objective as possible.

Rules and Guidelines are for everyone to follow of course as Rushaway stated.

I also think that in essence the fact that Creepy reported the Paypal account and therefore the very existence of NiDe had to be acted upon. No money to run the server and its over. Prob one of the most sensible bans in a while.

However you have to also see this in Creepy's viewpoint. First of all we know his character better than majority here. He is a man that acts before he thinks and is too emotional for his own good. Which can make times on the server when he is around hilarious and fun, but can sadly lead to impulsive moments like this.

Creepy learned from his mistake. I know him well. He is a good guy with a good heart. He loves ZE more than most here. Let him enjoy his time here. In general he is a very helpful player that without bad intentions. Do you really have to permaban him forever because of his mistake?

You guys didn't treat him very nicely either before he reported Paypal. I would say shit happened from both sides. Creepy crossed the line, shows remorse. Let it go and forgive this kid. No Creepy, no NiDe

Cheers

• Haha 4

On 12/28/2023 at 12:35 PM, Nick said:

1: My ingame name: Creepy
2: My SteamID: STEAM_0:0187018106
3: Name of the admin involved: Possibly all? Mainly Rushaway
4: What server did it happen on: ZE
5: Map: Doesn't matter, but ban happen on wanderers i think
6: Time and date: 2023-10-05 20:53:59
7: Explanation of the situation:

There is quite huge explanation on why i reported nide paypal, and i really wanted to say sorry it happened. I admit i shouldnt been using alt accounts before to play on nide, however i still like to enjoy ZE just like you do and i wasnt trolling or ruining gameplay or whatever you like to call it, sure reporting paypal was terrible move by me, but what caused me to do this is because how i was treated with my donated admin, and demoted without any warning, which caused me to be much more upset and i wasnt thinking with my action instead of talking to management, i dont wanna have fight with nide, or attack it with spoofing ddos like others because its not for me, I just like to have fun with others, in fact I said many times I didn't like money back, and I donated alot before to nide. We are all humans and we all make big mistakes, but everyone deserve second chance, I was never toxic on nide, I even hardly ever trolled, the only troll I ever did was yek, other then that nothing else, at least not from big trolls. Now what I like to ask for if there is possibility to reduce/remove the ban since it's already been almost 3-4 months, and I really like to get back to server. And I'm sorry if my report to nide paypal did any harm, im a good guy and I didn't mean do damage to this server. 

I hope you guys will not instantly ban this forum account, and we resolve this like grown adults.

Looking forward for your reply.

Creepy
8: Proof: N/A

If any of management like to contact me or anything, you can add my steam or discord.

Edited by Creepy_

• Management
  • Solution

Hello @ Creepy_
After multiple discussions with the high-up staff team, we have decided to unban you with some restrictions that will be applied to you. The restrictions will be perma Eban and that restriction will be lifted as time goes on. There is no set date for it however once we think it is okay for you to be able to use items again you will be notified about it.

I would like to welcome Creepy back to the community again after the events which happened. We agreed that everyone can make mistakes and it is about how you own up to them and be honest.

You are now unbanned from the server including discord + forum.

Unban appeal accepted

• Super 2