Locked Zombie Escape application : _Sh0rtie_

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: _Sh0rtie_
  • Discord username: Sh0rtie...Jacob...Th3n__Scarlet
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584315600
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? Cause i do love playing zombie escape servers, i'am online every day since school, so i would test it. help people how to play it, how to buy guns, how to have some skins by this command !zclass. i would tell him to follow his teammate to get him to the end and yea. So i hope i will be an admin, cause i was on other server admin and helped player to play how they need to. and i do only counter strike steam, and now it is css.
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? GMT+1 i play on EU hours cause i feel like its better
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Like 2/3 years, I'm on Nosteam but i can buy myself steam Counter Strike Source to play on it, i love to play steam cs games so yea
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I'am experienced ZE player. i know every single map. ATIX/BHOP/Shroom. And some else maps
Do you have any past admin experience? I know how to use admin menu, i know how to ban people, warn, slay, anything from admin commands... Like mute and others
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) I know how to add maps, like some maps that the server dont have

Edited by _Sh0rtie_

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Not bad in your application but unfortunately I can't find out who you are when you play Nosteam. I still remain Neutral until I know you more.
Good luck with your application.

• Server Admin

hello shortie, idk how to say that but it seems it's too early to apply for admin atm 
i never seen you in the server before, maybe bcs i play in different time zone ?, i dont think, i just looked at your stats in nide stats it shows that you have played for 1.5 hrs in which is too low and it seems that you just connected today
also everyone knows atix/bhop/shroom maps like 95% of Nide players know them xd
probably you need more  experience before applying 
good luck in the future but i will give you -1 due to lacking time 

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Unfortunately, it'll be a -1 from me. Dont see admin quality from you, nor have I ever seen you actively interact with the community.

• Event Manager

Just like Anwar said its too early for you to apply for admin, try to be more active in the server so people can know who you are, how ur behave in the server and if you do it good i'll give +1 for you.

But now its -1 from me, good luck on ur next application.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I’m afraid this application will be closed as we don’t know much about you and you don’t have much playtime on the server. Keep being active and getting to know our community, and you’ll be one step closer to becoming admin!

Closed

• Like 1