nbvcncvnx

1: My ingame name: 95
2: My SteamID:
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: koen
4: What server did it happen on: ze
5: Map: grau
6: Time and date: today 16h
7: Explanation of the situation:

Apparently I supposedly inflate.the problem is that I don't know the map I never play it. On the first round I was afk, so i played normaly and directly one argentinian nigga  crying at the inflate for nothing. After, you should know that on grau at stage 1 from the start there are 2 way. The other side boosted the zombies on me for 1 round. And for the 3rd round a zombie bhop and he killed me (I remind you that I don't know the map well), I specify that, in this round I killed only 2 ct, ONLY WHEN THE ROUND was ALREADY lost for the cts because too many zombies.

So can you explain to me when I inflated ? koen was just influenced by a person who wanted to see me banned, it is not acceptable.A good admin is supposed to enforce the rules correctly, and not because his friend cries to enforce a ban.

and + every day there are knifers who ruin lot of rounds and they simply take 2 hours of kbans, and I get 24 hours of BAN because I don't know a fag map? what world do you live in? it's simply scandalous, I'm very outraged

8: Proof: start of grau session

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

I reviewed the demo, and you were inflating from the start. As the round started, you were becoming a zombie almost immediately. You would assume someone dying early would learn not to make the same mistake, but an experienced player like you continued to die the same way across several rounds. Several people were given clear instructions on where to go and where people were going, to begin with, but you choose to feign ignorance and play the victim card.

I've shortened the ban to 2 hours, but you have been warned.

Also, FYI, I'm not friends with Sito. I don't even know him outside of Nide.

• Like 3