Locked Admin Application - djinnz

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: djinnz/Kayn/dp
  • Discord username: Rapzxp
  • SteamID: 76561198026747809
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): NiDe ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

1) Why are you interested in applying for admin?

I started playing Css ze again after csgo zombie escape dying out. Upon spending about 1050 hours on nide, it has become clear that theres a general lack of quality in the admin team, but also there's a lot of toxic trolling behaviour on the server, which mainly originates from toxic teenagers. I know that's were all here to have fun and enjoy the gamemode together, but there's a line between "fun". Once that line is crossed, it's just ruins the experience for other players (Knifing, item trolling etc). 

2) What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? 

I would mainly be able to moderate during EU hours. In some occasion, i am also playing on NA hour.

3) How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

Around 1050 hours played on NiDe css ze, but i've also played, when the server was called Supreme Elite back then.

4) How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

I'm an old Cs 1.6 player having played ever since the gamemode Zombie Mod (Zm) got released back in 2005. Later on on csgo, i becane a community manager / head admin for csgo oldest zombie server Rise of the walking dead (RoW). I stepped down from there in 2020 due to inconsistencies with the owner. 

5) Do you have any past admin experience?

I was admin back in cs 1.6 in a mY.RuN hns server (2008 - 2010ish). Also my admin experience in RoW.  - (2014 - 2020)

6) Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

I've created 2 zm maps for RoW, modified the old legendary zm_italy_elegant and helped the mapper of zm_beach_house and zm_gethigh_420_v1 creating those maps with inputs and basic mapping help.

I have around 500 hours on sdk. I'm not the greatest, but i do have a little bit of knowledge. 

My maps:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1453454971 (Collab map)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2037054089

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2573548283 (customized the original zm_italy_elegant by RSG)

• Like 4
  • Homiekiss 1

• Server Admin

+1

Very active and communicative to the players. Good luck!

P.S. : Your SteamID numbers are posted are wrong, that is a community id. This is your real SteamID : STEAM_0:1:33241040

• Management

Hej hej Kayn

Ønsker dig held og lykke med din admin application. Det godt at få nogle danskere ind i systemet igen. Så ZK kommer tilbage 😄 

For the plebs who dont understand viking
I wish you good luck with your admin application. It is good to get some danish people back into the system so ZK comes back again.

+1 

• Server Admin

Has trolled during my time, also encouraging to it, but i wanna think those times are in the past and ppl can change, ive definetly seen a change towards the better and i think he is admin material so

+1 from me, gl

you deserve the -1 +L for that rush_B strat...
but since you're a Supreme-Elite member...and luckily Im forgiveness...ima give you
neutral 

Edited by Subaru Natsuki
mistyped
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kayn said:

well, that was impressive,i have to say...if that what you intended to do back there..then i fully respect it...but still YET that's a well-ready team for such map..and our last time there was "COMPLETELY" different..AKA the spammers...
well maybe i was wrong about you...you got it man.(i wish if i could change my final word on your application, but that's not an allowed thing)

• Like 1

i think this will be one of my lasts posts in this forum
you already know my opinion about this, good luck djinnz

• Server Admin
10 hours ago, Mini. said:

i think this will be one of my lasts posts in this forum
you already know my opinion about this, good luck djinnz

No, we dont know your opinion Clueless

Also who tf asked if this is your last post in the forum or not 💀

• Haha 2