Locked admin application

• Server Admin

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: sss/Kumalala (also in general, I do not have a fixed name because I change my name a lot. I don't even remember my old names) 
  • Discord username: sns/sns0368
  • SteamIDsteamID STEAM_0:0:617909491 (this is not my main acc so don't mind the play time)
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? : in my opinion there is a lack of admins, and there are not many admins when I play. Also i want to try my chance so.

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? : both of them

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? : like 3-4y

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? : I played this game mode in all CS games and served as an admin except css but i know this game mode very well.

Do you have any past admin experience? : I have no admin experience in css, but I also have Cs 1.6 and CSGO.

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) : plugins and coding

As I said, thank you in advance for your thoughts and feedback. I don't have a specific name because I keep changing my name, this is the name I use now.(Kumalala Kumalala Savesta). I opened such an application to try my luck.

Edited by Kumalala Savesta
  • Like 1

• Event Manager

so which is ur main account ? and this is ur steamID STEAM_0:0:617909491

you gonna play this steam account or your main one?

Edit: After read ur reply to other, seems like you're a good person so i would give you a try +1 good luck

Edited by Roz
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

Neutral

Based on what I've read, you're better off keeping one name to avoid any confusion, rather than constantly changing names, as you state in your application. Also, although you state that no admins are on when you play, there's a boatload of them in all time zones.

• Like 1

• Server Admin
57 minutes ago, Roz said:

so which is ur main account ? and this is ur steamID STEAM_0:0:617909491

you gonna play this steam account or your main one?

Thank you for writing, I edited my steam id . Also im gonna play this steam acc.

• Server Admin
41 minutes ago, CrazyChris said:

Neutral

Based on what I've read, you're better off keeping one name to avoid any confusion, rather than constantly changing names, as you state in your application. Also, although you state that no admins are on when you play, there's a boatload of them in all time zones.

You are right when you say, I completely agree with you, but this desire to change is very high, especially in memes. Also what I mean by not having admins is that there are very few and sometimes they really don't exist. For example when I play in the morning, I don't see any active admins except Chujoy and Starlight. I was speaking in general terms.

I agree with you on the Lack of active admins and if you are the Player i have in my mind then i enjoy playing with you on the Server and i never saw you Trolling or other negative behavior so im gonna give you a +1 and wish you good luck 🙂

• Like 2

• Server Admin
34 minutes ago, Kamisama Kaneki said:

I agree with you on the Lack of active admins and if you are the Player i have in my mind then i enjoy playing with you on the Server and i never saw you Trolling or other negative behavior so im gonna give you a +1 and wish you good luck 🙂

Thanks for your support Kami, I'm probably the person you're talking about, I enjoy playing with you too 🫡

• Homiekiss 1

• Server Admin
9 hours ago, Kumalala Savesta said:

You are right when you say, I completely agree with you, but this desire to change is very high, especially in memes. Also what I mean by not having admins is that there are very few and sometimes they really don't exist. For example when I play in the morning, I don't see any active admins except Chujoy and Starlight. I was speaking in general terms.

With all due respect to your interest in being part of the ZE admin team, just a few things that I'd like to point out:

1. As far as the name goes, keeping one name is essential, as changing name every time for memes is gonna throw people off & therefore, unnecessary & some admins will take it as an unserious application. That's just my input.

2. "I don't see any active admins except Chujoy & Starlight.". You basically contradicted yourself there in your application by saying that no active admins are on, but went on to mention 2 of them.

I could have easily given a -1, but I'm generous enough to keep my vote as a neutral. Still, best of luck to you.

Edited by CrazyChris
Few spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, CrazyChris said:

With all due respect to your interesting in being part of the ZE admin team, just a few things that I'd like to point out:

1. As far as the name goes, keeping one name is essential, as changing name every time for memes is gonna throw people off & therefore, unnecessary & some admins will take it as an unserious application. That's just my input.

2. "I don't see any active admins except Chujoy & Starlight.". You basically contradicted yourself there in your application by saying that no active admins are on, but went on to mention 2 of them.

I could have easily given a -1, but I'm generous enough to keep my vote as a neutral. Still, best of luck to you.

I second that! 

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, CrazyChris said:

With all due respect to your interesting in being part of the ZE admin team, just a few things that I'd like to point out:

You are right about the first thing you said, I will keep my name as Kumalala to avoid confusion.

Secondly, I see these two admins frequently during the morning hours when I play. That's why I gave them as examples. I may be misunderstood but that's what I mean . That's the example. Also thank you for your generosity. 

• Like 1

• Server Admin
5 minutes ago, Janka_LV said:

Neutral , worke more on your apliccation , name changde not good thing. but good luck

So I'm sure everyone agrees on the name change. I probably won't change the name any more, positive or negative. Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Application could use some work, also activity (ive no clue what timezone youre in, might affect how many times i see you in game) but you seem like a nice, decent player and ive not seen any trolling or toxic behaviour, i dont see a reason you shouldnt be given a shot tbh

+1

• Server Admin
16 minutes ago, Midknight said:

Application could use some work, also activity (ive no clue what timezone youre in, might affect how many times i see you in game) but you seem like a nice, decent player and ive not seen any trolling or toxic behaviour, i dont see a reason you shouldnt be given a shot tbh

+1

Thanks for your feedback Midknight. Actually i don't see you in the game as much as I used to. I guess the times we play don't match 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
Posted (edited)

It seems like I have not met you before. It was time after you made your application, I noticed name ingame too long when i check scoreboard and play map ze_not_nemesis_final_laser then I know you right now. But you need to play more in server with me or other admin, player to know you more.
So I will remanin Neutral. Good luck with your application.

Edited by Starlight-Dash
  • Like 1