Locked SerbianEagle's admin application.

• Server Admin
9 hours ago, Skoollz said:

Oh so you finally made one! 😄
Good luck on the application brother.

+1 for me, a try can never hurt, just don't mess it up 😄

Thank you Chris. You've always been fun and talkative with me. I appreciate your commitment to mapping etc as well. Thank you for your +1. And yes I listened to you and Hakan hahaha. 

• Like 1

• Server Admin
8 hours ago, Doogla said:

You have been very active on the server for both busy times and slow times. I haven't personally seen you do anything I would consider bad. As long as you keep yourself in check, I don't see why a try could hurt. 

+1

My buddy Doogla. I sincerely thank you for the fact that you took to give a reply regarding my Admin Application. I have nothing but good things about you. It's very valuable.

• Super 1

• Server Admin
6 hours ago, crzykerns said:

+1 for my Tense twin borhter hahaha 

Hahahah. The funny thing is that my humor was similar to his, before I even knew him, this player Tense existed. But good comparison hahaha. Thanks for the +1.

• Server Admin

I like you Serbian, i enjoy you.

My gut is pretty hesitant on this one as you are just as goofy as me. But I will lean on the side of optimism and give you a +1 

However if you f*ck this up, I f*ck you in the ass 

• Like 1

• Server Admin
10 minutes ago, Tex said:

I like you Serbian, i enjoy you.

My gut is pretty hesitant on this one as you are just as goofy as me. But I will lean on the side of optimism and give you a +1 

However if you f*ck this up, I f*ck you in the ass 

Humour is clearly etched in your DNA. Thank you for your opinion and for your optimism. In case I make a mistake please put at least a condom. I have a sensitive ass. Many thanks for the +1.

• Homiekiss 1

• Server Admin
1 minute ago, kurkurax said:

+1 petit

Merci beaucoup mon grand ! C'est très gentil de ta part. J'apprécie beaucoup.