Locked SerbianEagle's admin application.

• Server Admin
Posted (edited)

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: SerbianEagle
  • Discord username: SerbianEagle
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:191468707
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): Zombie Escape server

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? So there you have it, I've been playing css since 2004. I started out as a small kid who could barely hold a mouse. I used to watch my dad play css and when I play css it's especially because it brings back good memories.

Anyway, the question is why I would want to become an admin. I discovered Zombie Escape during Covid and I was completely hooked on this game mode. I've been playing it for about 2 years and I've spent a lot of time on it. It's weird to say it, but I've made connections with some of the players. I enjoy playing, laughing, participating in this collective work in order to finish a map. As I went along, I learned a lot of things. More out of love than out of competition because I just enjoy playing. Due to the fact that most of my free time I've been spending on css lately.I think I might be of some use as an admin. For both the players and the server.

To finish. I am someone who likes to pass on, help and laugh. I like to joke. I know how to stay serious when the need arises. Thank you to the readers and a big kiss to all the players on the NiDE server. !( my current Steam account is newer. Don't trust this account regarding my hours and exploits etc.)!

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? It depends, but, since I've been free lately I spend hours playing on the server. sometimes at night, sometimes during the day. I don't have a specific schedule.

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Around 1 year. 

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I'm pretty experienced. It's hard to evaluate yourself. But let's just say that I have a good level. I am not to be pitied.

Do you have any past admin experience? I was an admin on a french Surf server. That was a very long time ago, I was about 11 years old. I had paid to become an admin. I was doing very well at that age on and on that server.

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)? No.

Edited by SerbianEagle
  • Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Firstly, I never forget you ruin my leading in map ze_streetfight_austim and you use mic to interrupt leader. That is not okay when you do funny in map tryhard with player base tryhard in server. Secondly, you just annoy me in server when I come. And now, I see you change yourself that why I glad you to make it. But I need more it, I will stay remain Neutral
Good luck with your application.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Server Admin

That's right Starlight Dash, I had an inappropriate behavior and humor. I'm aware of that, and I've not been offending you in any way lately. I am sorry. I pushed the humor to the point of harassment, almost. When someone leads, I think I still behave appropriately most of the time.

• Server Admin

your steam id is 

STEAM_0:0:191468707

The one you have on your post is your communityid.

Anyways, i think youre a good guy, but sometimes you can be a bit annoying and disturb leader(s) in mic. GL tho

Neutral

• Like 1

• Server Admin
13 minutes ago, Starlight-Dash said:

Firstly, I never forget you ruin my leading in map ze_streetfight_austim and you use mic to interrupt leader. That is not okay when you do funny in map tryhard with player base tryhard in server. Secondly, you just annoy me in server when I come. And now, I see you change yourself that why I glad you to make it. But I need more it, I will stay remain Neutral
Good luck with your application.

That's right Starlight Dash, I had an inappropriate behavior and humor. I'm aware of that, and I've not been offending you in any way lately. I am sorry. I pushed the humor to the point of harassment, almost. When someone leads, I think I still behave appropriately most of the time.

• Like 1

• Server Admin
1 minute ago, Midknight said:

your steam id is 

STEAM_0:0:191468707

The one you have on your post is your communityid.

Anyways, i think youre a good guy, but sometimes you can be a bit annoying and disturb leader(s) in mic. GL tho

Neutral

Thank you for the correction. 

• Server Admin
6 minutes ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

You dont have a discord? You must have one in order to communicate with the rest of the team.

When i read that you were admin on a french surf server i instantly though to give a -1

Neutral.

I didn't know it was necessary. I had an account that I almost never used. I can't access it anymore for some reason. Maybe it was deleted I don't know. I'll be doing a new Discord account anyway.

• Event Manager

I've played with you mutiples time and i can see that u a good guy but sometimes as starlight said u being annoyed and interupted leader during tryhard session. I think your application right now is not the time.

I will stay Neutral and Serbian dont give up, goodluck on your next application if you do.

• Like 5

known for spamming during event (especially in NA time) and interfering with the leader,
well i don't know you that much, since i occasionally play these days, but from our past experience..you are PaIn In thE aZz..
(AND ALSO HARASSING Starlight-Dash SOMETHING I WON'T TOLERATE!)

• Haha 1

• Server Admin
5 minutes ago, Roz said:

I've played with you mutiples time and i can see that u a good guy but sometimes as starlight said u being annoyed and interupted leader during tryhard session. I think your application right now is not the time.

I will stay Neutral and Serbian dont give up, goodluck on your next application if you do.

Thank you very much Roz for your review. Because of the feedback I have received and your sincere and consistent response. I conclude that this is not the time. It's never too late to learn more. Thank you for your good wishes. Time will tell. 

• Super 1

• Server Admin
8 minutes ago, Subaru Natsuki said:

known for spamming during event (especially in NA time) and interfering with the leader,
well i don't know you that much, since i occasionally play these days, but from our past experience..you are PaIn In thE aZz..
(AND ALSO HARASSING Starlight-Dash SOMETHING I WON'T TOLERATE!)

Don't abuse bro. Are you mad or something ? With Starlight it was nothing personal. 

• Haha 1

• Server Admin

I played with you many times. I think you are a good guy also an active player but disturb leaders in a tryhard session is not cool tbh. But I don't think any of it is personal.

So i will stay Neutral and goodluck on your application. 

• Like 1

• Server Admin
2 minutes ago, Kumalala Savesta said:

I played with you many times. I think you are a good guy also an active player but disturb leaders in a tryhard session is not cool tbh. But I don't think any of it is personal.

So i will stay Neutral and goodluck on your application. 

I respect your opinion Kumalala. This is partially true, I must admit. I sometimes tend to abuse my microphone when I shouldn't. Thank you for your comment. 

• Like 1

Oh so you finally made one! 😄
Good luck on the application brother.

+1 for me, a try can never hurt, just don't mess it up 😄

• Event Manager

You have been very active on the server for both busy times and slow times. I haven't personally seen you do anything I would consider bad. As long as you keep yourself in check, I don't see why a try could hurt. 

+1