Locked smygole application

Exiting guy in game. Can be a little overwelming sometimes but that aint such a bad thing after all imo, just try to overtalk leaders a bit less some times, just a hint, not a complain, I rather have people like him around as people who just come to be annoying and do nothing else as that.

But for admin I don't know on this one, you def. not a bad dude but I feel like admin might be a little too much to deal with, but on the other side I also don't mind giving people the chance to prove they can handle the more serious things ingame, so ill give you a +1 for a chance, and in case you be giving a chance, try to act as mature as you can with admin, you are a fun guy and don't cause issues ingame, stay that way and you will just do fine.

• Like 1

-1 very little confidence in this player. does not integrate with community v well because he is a child and he will not be able to cope with the pressures of being admin. he is young and will likely be influenced by older players into not making the right decisions. nide already has had 5 new admins in the past 2 weeks enough admins on the server anyways.

35 minutes ago, maso said:

-1 very little confidence in this player. does not integrate with community v well because he is a child and he will not be able to cope with the pressures of being admin. he is young and will likely be influenced by older players into not making the right decisions. nide already has had 5 new admins in the past 2 weeks enough admins on the server anyways.

I assure you that I will not be affected by anyone because I will be treated with respect and be at their service and therefore they do not need you to screeming me and cause me diseases that affect me.
ihope you understand