Locked smygole application

Required:

• Ingame Nickname:smygole
  • Discord username:smygole
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90996233
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?):zombie escape ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin?I want to become an admin in order to serve the server how: when I play sometimes there are no admins if some players start doing wrong things like: glitching. expoit maps .camping .... ext and this things make server dead.

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? EU

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? almost a year 10 months

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?i start playing zombie escape since 2016-2017

Do you have any past admin experience? no but i know commands i know alot of things about admin

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) no

ihope you give a chance ty

• Haha 1

Are you sure that you're mature enough to be admin , i played with you and seems to be decent player . But for admin isn't it early for you?  , no hate or disrespect.

1 minute ago, MichaeL said:

Are you sure that you're mature enough to be admin , i played with you and seems to be decent player . But for admin isn't it early for you?  , no hate or disrespect.

why not maybe i do great 

2 minutes ago, smygole said:

why not maybe i do great 

Okay  try , let's see +1 

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Maybe my opinion is not very important, but I'm for a +1. On some maps he surprised me. I also had the opportunity to see his desire to help with good commitment. Lots of times he was present at times when there was no admin. Maybe it can be useful. 

+1

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• Event Manager

u mostly active in EU so i'll stay Neutral and let EU players judge this application

• Like 1

• Server Admin

He trying to lead maps in its own way. I think he is a little excited player. I usually see him when I play the server. Should be given a chance tbh. Also i didn't see it disturbing anyone during server with in mic.

+1

• Like 1

This guy seems to love my map which is odd since my maps cannot be likable, I am telling you this guy is different, +1 just because you spam everyone to play dolly temple 😄

• Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin
Posted (edited)

I would be honest with you, I see you trying to lead some maps ( not that good to certain point tbh ) which is a good thing, you don't troll or ruining the gameplay which is OK, but you still immature in my opinion, being annoying sometimes, I don't know how you will handle admin powers, or how you will act in the server, the  admin access is a huge responsibility especially when dealing with the players, you could be a good potential but not now in my opinion 

I would give you - 1 but don't give up 

Edited by Anwar
  • Like 1

Feel the same way like Anwar, you are an active Player who tryes to help other Players but you are still to immature imo and you can be hella annoying sometimes with interrupting other Leaders or spamming so for now -1 for me 

2 hours ago, Kamisama Kaneki said:

Feel the same way like Anwar, you are an active Player who tryes to help other Players but you are still to immature imo and you can be hella annoying sometimes with interrupting other Leaders or spamming so for now -1 for me 

maybe i do great a admin finelly its a test