Locked Master Chris admin's application of the year!

BlooD here.

if Chris don't get approved i don't know who else should . To be honest maybe only him and 4- 5 admins should be in staff . That's how professional he is , if it's not leading Biohazard maps , I will be lost like moron 1+hour try to figure where I'm going . He leads ,  communicates passionately . This guy is not dumb average joe . He is the real sh#t and THEY need him not only as admin but manager and developer.  +3

Edited by MichaeL
  • Like 1
  • Homiekiss 1

I cant send more bro kisses out for today but thanks everyone so far for sharing you feedbacks.

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 1

Hey Chris, not sure how long has been since you "joined" nide, but nothing bad to point out, in fact, i've seen you helping around be it helping others with mapping, fixing your own maps etc...

In a server where an alarming amount off players are childish full ass grown man, one can say you're not on the team. 

Easily +1

• Homiekiss 1

You fullfill the most Important requirement for becoming a nide admin and thats being autistic af so easy +1 from me 

And when you finally finish Harry v3 i personally promote you to manager Position !!!

• Homiekiss 1

• Server Admin
54 minutes ago, Natasha Volkova said:

+1 We need more bald heads in the staff
+++++1 for eggman .
would be nice to have you in the staff dear !

Lmfao, you didn't have to do him like that. 🤣

• Homiekiss 1