Locked ADMIN

I am confident in myself. I have never and will not insult anyone. I respect everyone

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, .naz said:

i saw him insulting many random dudes / players (few weeks ago) for no reason after getting killed 
that's too unfriendly and out of the maturity nor u have much experience for an admin position
+ i don't judge by your age cuz age is just a number but u have too much negative impact among the players... 
spacer.png

If I prove it, the officials shouldn't accept me 
Also, if you see me insulting someone, it is the person who started insulting me
I am completely confident.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, PNF said:

If I prove it, the officials shouldn't accept me 
Also, if you see me insulting someone, it is the person who started insulting me
I am completely confident.

if you.*

Edited by PNF

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello @ PNF
After considering your admin application, I'm still not sure if you would be suitable for this role because it requires much responsibility.
I remember when some time ago it wasn't even possible to talk with you or get understood and suddenly it became possible so I assume that you use translator which is bad, I think Admins should understand/know some basics of the language we use here all the time so we will avoid misunderstandings and the work together willl be more comfortable/pleasant.
Another point is that in fact you was an Donated Admin, but you haven't done much good things and you abused a lot of cmds at the start which means a lot of lack of expirence and knowledge.
Also I don't like that useless "+1" spam especially from totally random players, it just looks bad and feels like an application boosting, not a honest opinion/
review.

So I want I want to inform you that your application is Denied.
But I wish you a good luck in the future applications.

Regards,
ZR LSA Team.

• Like 5