Locked Wtf is this ?

Wicked*

20 часов назад,           ???? сказал:

Yeah so your issue isn't that it's "unfair" it's that you dislike the rule, if only you could've said this from the start.

How u managed to understand that i dont like this rule? I said in the start of this topic that this rule is good in general. I'm already tired to repeat same thing 10 times i know u r too stupid to understand it even if i will say 10000000 times. Real problem of this rule that admins cant control it. They spectate only people whom they r dont like and slay them. Check demo westersand last night. At least 10 people wasnt shooting in lazers every round (except last round). But they didnt slay even 1 of them. But in the same time they slay people in other cases. So this is nonsense. 

7 hours ago, Wicked* said:

How u managed to understand that i dont like this rule? I said in the start of this topic that this rule is good in general.

You just said it was nonsense, is it a nonsense rule or a good one?

Real problem of this rule that admins cant control it

They can't control lots of other rules either.

But they didnt slay even 1 of them. But in the same time they slay people in other cases. So this is nonsense. 

Admins are afraid to slay people who don't shoot because they're afraid of getting yelled at.

If only there was a plugin which lets you see how much damage a player is dealing to a boss, oh wait there is.

On 4/24/2020 at 12:04 PM, Sausage Clicker said:

I believe this is being over complicated. For a long time, i was unable to shoot at lasers without dying instantly due to ping. People who troll are going to troll regardless of this rule, shooting every 5 seconds or so to keep themselves unaffected. While an admin has the right to slay, remember it's a game where we shoot zombies and jump beams of light affected by internet connection, no one cares. 

Dont come here to disagree just for the sake of it, the issue has already been addressed, yet you continue to straw man.

@???? Admins arent afraid to slay, we just dont care.

This topic is locked.

• Thanks 1