Locked Wtf is this ?

Wicked*

Yo gyus. There is new rule on ze server that if u dont shoot in lazers admin can slay u. Btw i cant find it on forum u have to add it at least (https://nide.gg/servers/server_rules/). Actually this rule is good but how u can control it and make it fair for everybody? I will explain.

Imaging 30 players go to lazers in any map (westersand, mako, alien shooter etc.) and 15 of them not shooting. Even if u have 10 admins spectating  them (its literally impossible but ok) u cant slay everyone who not shooting. You will slay mb 5, mb 10, but not all cos its actually impossible to control so many people in short time. So some people still will be unpunished thats why its not fair for everyone. Rules must be fair and equal for all so thats why this rule is sh*t (i repeat to 10iq's cos u cant control it).

So thats all u have two ways:

1. Make a stripper (or smth like this i'm not good at tech things) that will auto-slay all who not shooting.

2. Delete this braindead rule already.

Btw there r no servers in CSS and CSGO that have this rule stop killing ze pls. Nide community is biggest on CSS. Sorry for sh*t english but i hope u understand that i mean.

• Like 1

Agree with wicked , is not just that , there are many noobs that dont know how dodge lasers yet and they need learn without knife out , no point of slay in that cases , also in maps where bossfight lasers has no timer no clue why slay 

I can understand slay in some maps where there is time in lasers to kill it fast like stalker ultimate

Wicked is right.It happens everytime,some of players not shooting to boss at lasers and trying to troll or blocking vision of other player for making him lose.

Edited by Winchester

3 часа назад, Bro Man Salam сказал:

Agree with wicked , is not just that , there are many noobs that dont know how dodge lasers yet and they need learn without knife out , no point of slay in that cases , also in maps where bossfight lasers has no timer no clue why slay 

I can understand slay in some maps where there is time in lasers to kill it fast like stalker ultimate

Ty for help bro but still even if it stalker (or any map when u need to kill lazer boss in time) u will not slay everyone who not shooting so u cant slay anyone cos its unfair. No choice - delete this rule or make special plugin.

2 часа назад, Klixus сказал:

But where is this rule stated?

I also wonder who is that genius who created this rule.

2 часа назад, Klixus сказал:

If it's not in the rules then don't worry about it.

Admins already slay people thats why i created this topic.

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello @Wicked

as you know, we already talked about this case and actually it’s difficult to handle players who doesn’t shoot boss at lasers if no plugin is added to deal with that  and, even if it’s added some others problems could happen.

There is something important to bring up before to add a rule like this one: of course the plugin will deal with players who doesn’t shoot in lasers part (slay them/ drugs them whatever) but some players are not able to shoot boss and dodge lasers at the same time so they will be penalized by this rule.

but, we recently allowed admins to do an « extra round » where everyone is free do not shoot at lasers if they want to « solo » only when the map is beaten so here is my opinion:

we should add this plugin because this mod still a teamwork after all and the player who are top defender but not able to dodge lasers ( or maybe 3 -4 )could survive if all the team was forced to shoot the boss on lasers. 
also, players can learn to play, so, there is no more reason to let « good players » not shooting at lasers until to reach this « extra round ».

about « drugs » players in lasers who doesn’t shoot, i just think it’s smarter to drugs players instead of directly slay them, just because it’s a game, and since good players love Chalenge, it just could be more interesting for them and also fair for the others.

• Like 3

I believe this is being over complicated. For a long time, i was unable to shoot at lasers without dying instantly due to ping. People who troll are going to troll regardless of this rule, shooting every 5 seconds or so to keep themselves unaffected. While an admin has the right to slay, remember it's a game where we shoot zombies and jump beams of light affected by internet connection, no one cares. 

• Like 1

4 минуты назад, Sausage Clicker сказал:

I believe this is being over complicated. For a long time, i was unable to shoot at lasers without dying instantly due to ping. People who troll are going to troll regardless of this rule, shooting ever 5 seconds or so to keep themselves unaffected. While an admin has the right to slay, remember it's a game where we shoot zombies and jump beams of light affected by internet connection, no one cares. 

I agree with Sausage this is just a game and people can do whatever they want untill they literally interfere someone to play. Ok so when people not defend, not shoot normal bosses its almost same case cos they dont help team. I repeat again there r no ze servers that had this rule its obviously cos its not fair.

10 hours ago, Wicked* said:

@Monkey D Luffy

Not only russians knife out on lazers and iam not trying to defend them. U missed the main point. I repeat again. This rule is good BUT U CANT CONTROL IT. Read again beginnnig of this topic pls.

Your moronic logic solely consists of "you can't punish everyone then you should punish no one"

You're trying to imply some sort of latius est impunitum relinqui facinus nocentis without the quam innocentem part.

If you punish even 5% of people, most will stop doing it, as is the wont of players, then you can easily punish everyone else who keeps doing it.

2 часа назад,           ???? сказал:

Your moronic logic solely consists of "you can't punish everyone then you should punish no one"

You're trying to imply some sort of latius est impunitum relinqui facinus nocentis without the quam innocentem part.

If you punish even 5% of people, most will stop doing it, as is the wont of players, then you can easily punish everyone else who keeps doing it.

Speak english pls noname f**got i had to use google to understand u. Imaging to create acc to say this haha seems u afraid of that everyboy will see who u r.

Anyway if u punish 5% it will not help at all (or mb just a little bit) cos people who not shoot never do it cos its just selfish cunts playing for solo only or noobs who cant shoot in lazers cos they just noobs. 

Btw if u still gona save this rule u have to add it on forum otherwise its not legit to slay people its abuse (https://nide.gg/servers/server_rules/).

4 hours ago, Wicked* said:

Speak english pls noname f**got i had to use google to understand u.

It's a legal term dipsh*t.

Anyway if u punish 5% it will not help at all (or mb just a little bit) cos people who not shoot never do it cos its just selfish cunts playing for solo only or noobs who cant shoot in lazers cos they just noobs. 

Noobs don't knife out on lasers, show me a single video of a noob knifing out on lasers, if they are bad enough to not know you need to shoot, they will die by like the 3rd lasers anyways.

The point of knifing out is to solo/not get team win, can't solo if you are slayed, so 90% of people won't bother risking a slay for it.

Btw if u still gona save this rule u have to add it on forum otherwise its not legit to slay people its abuse (https://nide.gg/servers/server_rules/).

Admins enforce a ton of rules that are not in that url, including you when you were admin.

• Haha 1

I see u know who iam.  But why u r scared to say who r u? I think u have some reasons for this. Anyway its ok. It easy for me to argue with 10 iq guy.

Anyway again. First noobs actually dont knife out and i didnt said it they actually just dont shoot. Second when i was admin i just followed this rules and never do smth more. Third rules must be written so everybody can see them otherwise its just nothing.  

1 hour ago, Wicked* said:

I see u know who iam.  But why u r scared to say who r u? I think u have some reasons for this

Why do you need to know who I am, so you can ad hominem?

It easy for me to argue with 10 iq guy.

You're barely literate, I doubt you have any education higher than your sh*tty third world highschool. 

Anyway again. First noobs actually dont knife out and i didnt said it they actually just dont shoot.

Show me one case of a noob not shooting.

Third rules must be written so everybody can see them otherwise its just nothing.  

Rules should be written, however there happens to be a plethora of rules not written down that admins choose to enforce, yet you don't complain about any of those.

Cos i think i know who r u. U just too scared and created acc to hide uself cos u coward.

U want see case noob not shooting? Easy. Check demo on 666 crazy escape this night 1 noob was slayed for not shooting.

Ofc i never complain cos all rules was good before this. This rule is nonsense I repeat too u braindead not even 1 server in the world have it.

Barely literate? Ye mb my english not good enough. But iam still much more better then u cos can understand simple things )

On 4/25/2020 at 6:48 PM, Wicked* said:

U want see case noob not shooting? Easy. Check demo on 666 crazy escape this night 1 noob was slayed for not shooting.

Show me yourself, I'm not checking a demo.

Ofc i never complain cos all rules was good before this. This rule is nonsense I repeat too u braindead not even 1 server in the world have it.

Yeah so your issue isn't that it's "unfair" it's that you dislike the rule, if only you could've said this from the start.

Barely literate? Ye mb my english not good enough. But iam still much more better then u cos can understand simple things )

You're better than me because you can communicate with people who are borderline.