Locked quality admins

Mivec01

1: Your own ingame name - Mivec
2: Your own steam-ID 
3: Name of the admin(s) involved - All admins that were on mountain bbo
4: What server did it happen on - Nide css ze
5: What map - Mountain bbo 
6: Time and date -  4/5/2020
7: Explain the situation - Wael takes DP on skyrim mode then goes straight to spec, I call out the admins for not ebanning him ( they never did ) and they were not afk since I saw one of said admins chatting pretty soon after. Round was lost with alduin having more than 5k hp if I remember correctly. DP would've killed a bunch of CTs and made it actually winnable so wael did f*ck over the round but admins chose to ignore it.  Anyway, next mode was MAKO after this skyrim round so me being me, I go and say "im gonna troll next round" or something like that. I pick earth up. I'm going just for wael to f*ck his screenshot up to piss him off. I earth him just before the lazer after bahumat and hit him and one other dude. A bunch of other retards that were near the reactor died. They would've died to sephiroth lazer anyway so I was technically doing the remaining cts a favour but whatever. Right after I get session ebanned by some admin I don't remember who. I rejoin knowing it was a session eban. As I come back, I get slapped by some paidmin, following which some admin ebanned me again then plex banned me for a day then changed it to 2 hours. Point is, what the f*ck is this inconsistency just because its f*cking mako mode and not skyrim? I'm not looking to put anyone on a demotion hunt, just get ur f*cking guidelines done properly, stop enforcing rules only as and when you feel like it.  (meaning admins).
8: Proof - The mountain bbo demo. 

• Haha 2

You were ebanned yes, then I realized the severity of what you did, you blocked the mako lazer with earth and you literally typed out before hand "im gonna troll on mako now" because of what wael did, I stated I wasn't here multiple times and if I was wael would've been punished accordingly. At first I had set your ban to 1440 (1 day) and then I lowered it as I understood why you were angry.

The eban only lasted for the map, you were banned for 2 hours a map doesn't last for 2 hours. the eban does nothing to your stats nor does it show. I don't understand why a donated admin slapped. 

There's nothing wrong with the guidelines you're just frustrated at wael.

• Like 2

If you think this is still about wael then clearly theres no point in continuing this thread. You might not have been on before. Sure. But there were other admins on at the time that saw what happened but didn't eban OR ban wael. I can't report myself because I was already ebanned by an admin almost immediately. This is valid criticism but if even the admins can't realise that and only know how to scream STOP CRYING STOP CRYING HAHAHAHAHAH then maybe something is wrong with the admins in the first place. Once again, the ban doesn't matter to me. I don't play often enough to give a sh*t about the ban. It's the fact that the admin that WAS on for the skyrim round CHOSE NOT to do anything about wael. 

• Wow 1

15 minutes ago, Mivec01 said:

If you think this is still about wael then clearly theres no point in continuing this thread. 

I don't get the point of this report, you said this isn't about wael but the whole reason you got banned was because of ur frustration towards WAEL + you literally said

1 hour ago, Mivec01 said:

Anyway, next mode was MAKO after this skyrim round so me being me, I go and say "im gonna troll next round" or something like that. I pick earth up. I'm going just for wael to f*ck his screenshot up to piss him off. I earth him just before the lazer after bahumat and hit him and one other dude. A bunch of other retards that were near the reactor died. 

17 minutes ago, Mivec01 said:

This is valid criticism but if even the admins can't realise that and only know how to scream STOP CRYING STOP CRYING HAHAHAHAHAH then maybe something is wrong with the admins in the first place. 

Which admin stated "stop crying" to you, because I don't remember anyone saying that to the best of my knowledge.

18 minutes ago, Mivec01 said:

It's the fact that the admin that WAS on for the skyrim round CHOSE NOT to do anything about wael. 

Which admin was this? Donated Admins should ban but they aren't forced to if this is what you're talking about. If there was a server admin on please state it in the report rather than just say "admins"

• Server Admin

ebanning someone for a zm item is kinda subjective , we know that Dragonpriest is powerfull zm item and would have kill bunch of Cts and trimming some of them as well  , but we arent sure that Wael intentionally went to spec with DP  for trolling and making the round harder for CTs due to high hp of Alduin , if he was intentionally  did that then may he get an eban . 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

This report isn't about wael. My actions in-game that round on mako mode were. There's a difference. And he did intentionally go to spec with DP just to troll. Dumbass was gloating about it afterwards. Anyway this thread can be closed now, think killik dealt with it. 

• Wow 1

• Anwar locked this topic