Locked admin lighting strike

bernard81

1: Lothr
2: STEAM_0:0:221073657
3: Lightning strike
4: Zombie escape
5: skyrim
6: 08/06/2020 11h00 Paris
7: No slay no Kick for spinning wherewolf can't know is bannable for this  , not advertissement instant one hour ban with no advertissement and is not in rules 

All  punishments may be increased if the violation is repeated

• Inflating or Teamwork between human and zombies is prohibited, any attempt will result in a warn, a kick or a ban up to 30 min.
  • Griefing in any way (knifing, shooting or pushing zombie forward) is prohibited, any attempt will result in a kick or a ban up to 60 min
  • General exploits of maps and items (such as edging on purpose or using glitch spots that give you an unfair advantage) will result in a slay, kick or ban up to 30 min.
  • Not shooting intentionally during laser bossfights will be sanctionned by a slay if the stage is still not beaten. If it happens again, the player should be banned 30 min (ban will be longer if it's not the 1st time). Also, if the player has already many records of doing this, he will be banned directly when doing that. Also important to note that this doesn't apply to people who don't know how to dodge lasers properly and coordinate between jumping them and shooting the boss. Those players should obviously not be slayed/banned for that, since they are not doing it on PURPOSE.
  • If you pushed a zombie forward with an item/material on purpose, or used an item/material to teamkill on purpose you may receive a ban for up to 30 min, and an e-ban (Item restriction) up to 24h.
  • Picking up items/materias only to throw them away, never using them or intentionally misusing them may result in an e-ban.
  • During try-hard sessions such as events, you are often expected to have a basic understanding of how using an item works.
  • If you do not know, or refuse to listen to people trying to teach you, you may have the item taken away from you or even be restricted.
  • Joining the Spectator team or re-joining the server as the only zombie alive during a round will result in a ban up to 30min without warning.
  • Interrupting someone trying to lead a map during a tryhard session or an event will result in a mute without warnings.
  • The length of the mute will be between 1 min and the map/event duration.
  • This includes trying to mislead a team on purpose.
  • There are might be rules that are not described here, but that doesn't mean you can abuse those situations. Use your common sense. Don't do to others what you wouldn't like to be done to you.

8: none only log  

Ps : j'écris en francais mais on voit clairement qu'il y a un manque de maturité pour cet admin car je viens d'aller voir dans les applications d'admin et il a que 14 ans donc je pense aussi que d'autre admin auront été plus intelligent que lui et averti en premier lieu pour le spinning wolf et non instant ban ce qui est stupide de sa part 14 ans sa fais très jeune et un manque de ce que on voie la de maturité pour ne pas prévenir la personne donc je recommande que on le suivent de près aussi car il y a un problème de discernement pour cet admin

Edited by bernard81
  • Wow 1

Almost every ze server punishes zms for spinning with item and you said to me that unloze slays first then bans. So you knew the rule and still broke it anyways and got banned. I will let higher admins do the rest

• Wow 1

alors arrête tous les serveurs ze c'est banni c'est faux sur les anciens servers ze qui n'existe plus papy apero et dreamevo ce n'étais pas bannable donc tous les serveurs ne sont pas les mêmes donc stop te proteger inutiliment un admin mature fais un advertissement par un slay ou kick mais pas un ban direct

so stop all ze servers it is banned it is false on the old ze servers which no longer exists grandpa apero and dreamevo it was not bannable therefore all the servers are not the same therefore stop protecting you unnecessarily an admin mature advertise with a slay or kick but not a direct ban
Edited by bernard81
  • Wow 1

car encore il y aurai des règles bien précise sur tel maps il est interdit de faire sa j'aurai compris que le ban est acceptable mais la non il y a aucune règles qui éclaircit ceci donc c'est toi qui est en tort à mettre un ban de 1 hour avec pas de kick ou slay d'advertissment avant sa car aucune règles ne le précise et les administrateurs plus haut level que toi je pense que dans les logs peuvent voir que sa fais à peine deux jour que je viens d'arriver sur se serveur donc cette map la sur ce serveur la le spinning  wolf est interdit mais personne l'a préciser donc je ne suis pas en tort vue que tu ne m'a meme pas donnée d'advertissement avant le ban donc c'est toi l'admin qui devient en tort  donc pour les 1h de ban injustifié tu vas faire quoi pour me rembourser c'est une heure de temps perdu grace à toi xD mais la prochaine fois la lecon a retenir ce que si sur une map une chose est interdit mais pas inscrit dans les règles previens par un slay ou kick mais pas direct ban

i need to make google translator hight admin or i fine ?

Edited by bernard81
  • Wow 1

General exploits of maps and items (such as edging on purpose or using glitch spots that give you an unfair advantage) will result in a slay, kick or ban up to 30 min.
As i see you know about werewolf hitbox bug and purpose use it and i see you purpose die for pick up werewolf.

Glitching: Use of map glitches are not allowed  - violations may be punished with a kick or a ban [30 mins-120 mins], depending of the severity (team-kill for example).

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 2

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello @bernard81

comme l’a dit Killik plus haut, il y’a des règles qui interdise l’utilisation des items si ces derniers donne un avantage certain à l’utilisateur qui, bien évidemment, ne sont pas accessibles pour les autres joueurs de la même équipe.

le ban qui a donc été appliqué est justifié.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1