Locked InGame forcing a nextmap (under Creepy's influence)

Alcolo Oasis

• Administrator

Didn't do that cuz of Creepy asked. Just wanted players to play some 'hard' map instead of boatescape but was a bad try ? So I apologize to those who hurt of this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We supposed to play hard map finally because we already played boatescape today anyway, and I wanted to play a hard map but I didnt asked him to change it. I wouldn't made report if someone changed from ancient wrath v2 to atix for valid reason Alcolo, and I dont make any alternative accounts to report admins, and so it's not ur business.

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Haha 2

@Alcolo Oasis As much as I feel you're pain, there's literally nothing i can do bar give you a... 

FREE NEXT MAP PASS!!!! YOU, (yes you), get access to an instant change the map pass whenever you want! CoNdItIoNs, apply etc etc///

In all seriousness, if the population drops we have a plugin that auto changes the map lol, sooooooooooooooooo. Hopefully our new manager @Shiz0 will be our beacon of hope , albeit bare with him because he cant speak english....

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Sausage Clicker said:

@Alcolo Oasis As much as I feel you're pain, there's literally nothing i can do bar give you a... 

FREE NEXT MAP PASS!!!! YOU, (yes you), get access to an instant change the map pass whenever you want! CoNdItIoNs, apply etc etc///

In all seriousness, if the population drops we have a plugin that auto changes the map lol, sooooooooooooooooo. Hopefully our new manager @Shiz0 will be our beacon of hope , albeit bare with him because he cant speak english....

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Wow 1

• Killik locked this topic