Admin Aplication

colorado.mp3

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 16+) Im from Serbia, my name is Zeljko and i have 16 years (IG nick Colorado47)

2. Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:231221266

3. How long are you playing CSS ? since 2017

4. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? I have expirience with admin on source, cs go and 1.6 servers, im admin on 1.6 like 2 years but i play and CSS and i want try to be admin on Nide

5. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?  i wrote above its that it

6. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? Nothing special, like other people

7. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? If im pretty  sure the player has an aimbot i would be banned

• Like 2

• DeMoN locked this topic
  • DeMoN unlocked this topic
  • CS:S ZE Server Manager

Hello @Colorado47

Thx for your application and thank you for your interest that you give on Nide to become admin on the server.

Your time connection on the server is to short (17 hours) but since you has already been admin and since you was connected recently so maybe in the future, when you will be more active, why not, at the moment it’s no.

Thank you for your application.

have a nice day.

Hello @Colorado47 thank your for application and interest of being an admin on Nide,

But as @Lardy said your connection time on server is to short, means them players need to get to know you better.

Our playerbase is often the same , or they are atleast known, so if they see a radnom player with 15 hoursplaytime on the server as an Admin they would not understand how fast, people are getting accepted.

So if you want to be an Admin in future, we want you to play often to communicate or maybe try donating for a month and give urself a look.

Some of our Admins bought the admin on first, to show the Lead Admin how they are handling things, even as donated admin.

Edited by LmntriX

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Denied, don’t hesitate to apply again in the future when u will more active and then when your knowledge about ZE will be better.

thx a lot for your application.

have a nice day.