Jump to content
CS:S ZE and ZR connection issues should now be fixed ×
  • Upcoming Events

    Loading...
  • Our Servers

    Play on our servers and have a lot of fun.

    There are currently 152/230 players on 3 of our servers!

    The most players online was on August 21st, 2022 6:06 PM with 248/294 players on our servers!


  • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #247 - Tex's Unforgettable Birthiversary!

        CS:S Zombie Escape Event #247
        14/06/2023 - 1AM GMT+1 (Server Time)
        Tuesday evening at 7PM in New York, 4PM in Los Angeles, or 1AM Frenchie time!

        Tex's Unforgettable Birthiversary!

        45+ Days of VIP to winners!

    event_info.png

        🗺️ Maps to be played
        ze_sorrento_xmas_v4 [Download Here]
        ze_undersea_temple_s2 [Download Here]
        ze_randomizer_c1s4 [Download Here]

    ⏰ Times of the event ⏰
    🇫🇷 France
    (Paris)

    14/06/23 @ 1AM GMT+2:00
    🇺🇸 USA
    (New York)

    13/06/23 @ 7PM GMT-4:00
    🇮🇳 India
    (Delhi)

    14/06/23 @ 4:30AM GMT+5:30
    🇦🇺 Australia
    (Sydney)

    14/06/23 @ 10AM GMT+10:00
    🇷🇺 Russia
    (Moscow)

    14/06/23 @ 2AM GMT+3:00


    If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link.

        📰 Special rules
        Rules will be strictly enforced during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.

        📰Special information:
        On ze_sorrento_xmas_v4, we will play Blind VIP mode!
    If 80% on ze_randomizer_c1s4 is achieved, all alive players will receive $10 from Tex via Paypal! (Yes, really!)

        👑 Leader
        Anyone willing to lead.
        Leaders will receive EXTRA VIP!

        🎁 Rewards
        Winning the map ze_sorrento_xmas_v4 will grant you  2 days of vip!
        Winning the second stage of ze_undersea_temple_s2 will grant you  2 days of vip!
        Winning the map ze_undersea_temple_s2 will grant you  5 days of vip!
        Achieving 50% on ze_randomizer_c1s4 will grant you  1 day of vip (each time)!
        Achieving 75% on ze_randomizer_c1s4 will grant you  5 days of vip (each time)!
    Winning the map  ze_randomizer_c1s4 will grant you  30 days of vip!

    css_connect_info.png

    ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape
    ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072
    ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

    • Like 2
    • Homiekiss 1
    • Haha 1
    • Super 1



    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments



    Thank you sticky Boi ❤️

     

    On Top of the VIP - To whomever gets to 80% or further on Randomizer I will personally paypal you $10. 

    ON TOP OF THAT, rumor has it that @ Hobbitten  will send out his personal nudes to anyone who gets to 80% or higher on Randomizer 

     

    Also i will stay up as long as this event takes, i will miss work the next day 

    Edited by Tex
    • Homiekiss 1
    • Haha 1
    • Super 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Can't wait for randomiser

    Edited by Borat
    • Super 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    12 hours ago, Tex said:

    Thank you sticky Boi ❤️

     

    On Top of the VIP - To whomever gets to 80% or further on Randomizer I will personally paypal you $10. 

    ON TOP OF THAT, rumor has it that @ Hobbitten  will send out his personal nudes to anyone who gets to 80% or higher on Randomizer 

     

    Also i will stay up as long as this event takes, i will miss work the next day 

    Dude I will for sure send one. We have a NiDE snapchat group 😄 where we post very good photos "yikes"

    People in the group atm
    - Aton
    - Rognus
    - Me

    - Akadir
    - Hobgoblin

    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 hours ago, Hobbitten said:

    Dude I will for sure send one. We have a NiDE snapchat group 😄 where we post very good photos "yikes"

    People in the group atm
    - Aton
    - Rognus
    - Me

    - Akadir
    - Hobgoblin

    Please add @ Toxic and you will be in for a wild time 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    bruh who is tex and why we pay him 10$ if we win ong 😩😩 sh*t ain't no make no sense

     

    f*ck you all cocksucker piece of mfer sh*ts

     

    00F0 0F00





    from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini 8GB Christmas Edition

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, 192.168.1.1 I found your address said:

    bruh who is tex and why we pay him 10$ if we win ong 😩😩 sh*t ain't no make no sense

     

    f*ck you all cocksucker piece of mfer sh*ts

     

    00F0 0F00




     

    from Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini 8GB Christmas Edition

    No one is paying tex lel. He stated if you get past 80% completion in the map randomizer. Tex himself will pay each player 10 dollars "he said"

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    25 minutes ago, Hobbitten said:

    No one is paying tex lel. He stated if you get past 80% completion in the map randomizer. Tex himself will pay each player 10 dollars "he said"

    yes bro i know why you guys are so 😩

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    25 minutes ago, 192.168.1.1 I found your address said:

    yes bro i know why you guys are so 😩

    Confused much yes 🫠

     

    • Thanks 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, 192.168.1.1 I found your address said:

    yes bro i know why you guys are so 😩

    Bruh is being a retard your first language??? 

    • Haha 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    10 hours ago, Hobbitten said:

    Dude I will for sure send one. We have a NiDE snapchat group 😄 where we post very good photos "yikes"

    People in the group atm
    - Aton
    - Rognus
    - Me

    - Akadir
    - Hobgoblin

    So how we get added to this chat? 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    It was a great long tiring event, but I had so much fun.
    Thx Tex for this event, I will hop in other events for sure.

    A 80% screenshot if you guys need it, I hope you will have the 2 others player missing on my screenshot. (You can barely see the 80% behind the scoreboard tho)
    spacer.png

    • Like 2
    • Homiekiss 1
    • Super 2

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Thank you all for the killer event!!! You did great. 85% is the current record for all of CSS. Super proud of you. Future randomizer event to follow!!! 

    I owe 21 plays $10 each!! I have already sent out $50 make sure to claim your reward!!

     

    Thanks to everyone who put the event together, very enjoyable ❤️ 

    • Like 1
    • Super 3

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 hours ago, Tex said:

    Thank you all for the killer event!!! You did great. 85% is the current record for all of CSS. Super proud of you. Future randomizer event to follow!!! 

    FEAR US, EU PEASANTS

    • Haha 3

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, ZeGaWa said:

    It was a great long tiring event, but I had so much fun.
    Thx Tex for this event, I will hop in other events for sure.

    A 80% screenshot if you guys need it, I hope you will have the 2 others player missing on my screenshot. (You can barely see the 80% behind the scoreboard tho)
    spacer.png

    WHERE AM I LOL
    image.jpeg

    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, HOBGOBLIN said:

    WHERE AM I LOL
    image.jpeg

    Well sorry HOBGOBLIN, it's css scoreboard you know 😂

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    6 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

    FEAR US, EU PEASANTS

    We're here for all you NA monkeys, just pick the date and time.
    FKDUUX0XIAM8n7-.jpg

    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 hours ago, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

    We're here for all you NA monkeys, just pick the date and time.
    FKDUUX0XIAM8n7-.jpg

    is that a pic of @ Professor Ninja ????

    • Haha 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites




    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...