Locked Anonymous_.101

Haider-sama

1: Your own ingame name Anonymous_.101
2: Your own steam-ID dont give a f*ck
3: Name of the admin(s) involved All admins
4: What server did it happen on ZE
5: What map Vortex
6: Time and date go find out yourself
7: Explain the situation: why are the players getting banned for glitching on 1st try, they didnt knew about the glitch , it happened for the 1st time, and the f*cking  ni**er pedohpile admin root banned them without a warning, was he sleeping. Unban all the players

8: Proof

Unban all the players, you can ban them when they again do it on purpose. You have only 15 hours before unbaning, otherwise the nide community and all its servers are going down for the next 24 hours. You cant find me, u cannot trace me. unban or the nextday whole nide community is down

Edited by Anonymous_.101
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 4

All175.PNG

You literally knew about this glitch and then proceeds to do it anyways. And glitching is always forbidden, you have been playing on this server longer than I do. 

And I don't think that threat (saying you could shut down the community) was necessary too, as it is also forbidden and may get you banned for longer times though.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 1:00 AM, IXR Icey Cake said:

All175.PNG

You literally knew about this glitch and then proceeds to do it anyways. And glitching is always forbidden, you have been playing on this server longer than I do. 

And I don't think that threat (saying you could shut down the community) was necessary too, as it is also forbidden and may get you banned for longer times though.

look at that nice spam.

• Akadir locked this topic